sharetrader
Page 166 of 899 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170176216266666 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 8983

Wow wow wow. That's bloody sublime

Super Investor

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    Well Glasson AU has been a shambles for a while and last year was the first ok performance. Definitely huge opportunity for Glassons if they can perform as well as New Zealand in terms of NPAT contribution.
    Last year ok?

This year KO!
    h2

So tracking for close to 14m NPAT first half. That's more than the whole year in FY16!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    Wow wow wow. That's bloody sublime
    Welcome on board properly now mate
    First half profit looking like more than 50% profit growth compared to the same period last year, itself a 35% profit increase on 2016. Hmmm... I am thinking you need to seriously revise your profit expectations for the year. They're obviously very pleased indeed with how their new Glassons stores are trading in Australia which gives really good encouragement for the future doesn't it ! HUGE opportunity over there for Glassons I reckon...
    Last edited by Beagle; 13-12-2017 at 11:17 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Welcome on board properly now mate
    First half profit looking like m ore than 50% profit growth on top of last year's 37% profit growth. Hmmm... I am thinking you need to seriously revise your profit expectations for the year.
    Yep I'll happily admit my forecasts are very very conservative. Looks like 25m NPAT is not out of the question for the full year.

The quality of our sales across the group has improved as we continue to see growth in full price product as we
    focus on fashion, and our customers. Current stock levels are in line with expectations and will allow us to
    achieve our goals over the busy Christmas season. And although it is too early to predict the overall season with
    our busiest period still to come, I am confident that this season will be a success and as Warren stated, net profit
    could be above the prior summer season by over 50%.

Importantly though, everything we are doing is very much about the future. We are changing our business and
    ensuring the building blocks are in place that will allow us to grow, and grow consistently across both New
    Zealand and Australia.
    Thank you.

Mark Goddard Group CEO 13 December 2017
    Emphasis added. I think people who are just seeing HLG as a yield stock are not getting the big picture.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Outside thinking.

Emphasis added. I think people who are just seeing HLG as a yield stock are not getting the big picture.
    I'm generally not too fussed on retailers, however HLG is making me think twice. Very impressive. Congrats to holders, the future is looking good.

So right.

Say minimum npat of $25m (probably end up more) in F18 - that’s an eps 41 cents

So one would think that share price over $5 in April/May next year is a distinct possibly. Perform even better and $6 on the card.

Even yield focused punters should get excited. They should be thinking 40 cents minimum if not 45 cents dividend. They then should be happy buying in at $5 to $6 to get great yields

No worries.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    I'm generally not too fussed on retailers, however HLG is making me think twice. Very impressive. Congrats to holders, the future is looking good.
    Sure is

Go on get on board - good time to get involved in a company going through a transformation and wining big tine

Bring your friends along for the ride as well.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Sure is

Go on get on board - good time to get involved in a company going through a transformation and wining big tine

Bring your friends along for the ride as well.
    Maybe I should join your mates at the bowling club too!!