sharetrader
Page 175 of 899 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185225275675 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 8983

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    In selling mode at the moment and have sold half my holding since div day, but will be buying them back in early April, and not worried about paying over $4 for them, as long as the div is still good.
    Marvelous theory that you can divvy strip with scant regard for the underlying trend BUT... the trouble is you might have to pay over $5 and miss out on over $1 of capital gain. Some people think 50% profit growth is the bare minimum and it could be significantly more !
    If you stopped selling this thing would be over $4 already...food for thought ?
    Last edited by Beagle; 28-12-2017 at 03:38 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Marvelous theory that you can divvy strip with scant regard for the underlying trend BUT... the trouble is you might have to pay over $5 and miss out on over $1 of capital gain. Some people think 50% profit growth is the bare minimum and it could be significantly more !
    If you stopped selling this thing would be over $4 already...food for thought ?
    Had to sell, it was about 50% of portfolio, but still hold a big chunk.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Had to sell, it was about 50% of portfolio, but still hold a big chunk.
    HaHa we must both now be on the same % more or less, I was on 35%, now on 25% (Quite conservative)
    Last edited by couta1; 28-12-2017 at 06:32 PM.

Wow with you two selling no wonder it hasn't cracked $4 yet. Please PM me when you're both finished selling and I'll then buy some more
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Top 30 shareholders selling down always a bad sign
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

percy

Maybe one of the top 10, or top 20, shareholders are buying?

Don't really see why you're selling tbh. The summer has been a scorcher weather wise, transactions have been up on last year, the brands have good momentum, the forward PE is still low if they can deliver 12m+ NPAT in the first half which is looking very likely. Another dividend is coming in 4 months. What's not to like?

I also have been thinking they wouldn't of given an estimate of 50%+ NPAT unless they were pretty confident. Otherwise why else wouldn't they just of been conservative and said 30% or 40% plus. I remain confident.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    Don't really see why you're selling tbh. The summer has been a scorcher weather wise, transactions have been up on last year, the brands have good momentum, the forward PE is still low if they can deliver 12m+ NPAT in the first half which is looking very likely. Another dividend is coming in 4 months. What's not to like?

I also have been thinking they wouldn't of given an estimate of 50%+ NPAT unless they were pretty confident. Otherwise why else wouldn't they just of been conservative and said 30% or 40% plus. I remain confident.
    Last lot I sold was 2 weeks ago, loaded up for the divvy so unloaded half of them (Could have got another 20c odd for them but thats life) As I said before, my holding is still XXOS in size, just dropped a couple of X's off, no intention of selling any more, taking a Percy outlook on the rest and going long.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Last lot I sold was 2 weeks ago, loaded up for the divvy so unloaded half of them (Could have got another 20c odd for them but thats life) As I said before, my holding is still XXOS in size, just dropped a couple of X's off, no intention of selling any more, taking a Percy outlook on the rest and going long.
    Same here, have gone xos to os, no more selling this year.

percy

Would appear to me after portfolio adjustments,rebalancing,and divvy strips,we all are "well positioned", to benefit from HLG 's share price upward trajectory.
    The market rerating of HLG looks to continue for some time yet.