sharetrader
Page 178 of 899 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182188228278678 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 8983

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    The highest it's been in many years. Are we headed back up to $5? If they deliver on their forcast of +50% NPAT I have a feeling it could get there sooner than we think.

Side note - Hallensteins continues to price higher than I've seen in the past. Have a look at their website, things are not significantly discounted outside of the usual $10 tees they do. The other thing is their new absent all star collection appears to be very popular.

Onwards and upwards!
    You should be saying ‘are we heading to $6 again’

Got close to that a few years and making heaps more this year than back then

All looking good .....no worries
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post

It could be said that we are "well positioned."

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Missed getting on board unfortuntaley, kept waiting for a wee dip that never came plus Craigs still have it as a Sell! WTF is that about!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Missed getting on board unfortuntaley, kept waiting for a wee dip that never came plus Craigs still have it as a Sell! WTF is that about!!
    Craig's probably hoping they can get some cheap shares for their own clients or their analysts are still laying on a beach somewhere. I was also waiting for a wee dip to replace some of the ones I sold a while back, maybe you haven't missed getting on board, after all it's still 95c short of my end of year target at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Craig's probably hoping they can get some cheap shares for their own clients or their analysts are still laying on a beach somewhere. I was also waiting for a wee dip to replace some of the ones I sold a while back, maybe you haven't missed getting on board, after all it's still 95c short of my end of year target at this point.
    Rumor has it that you're extremely well positioned though mate with a typical XXL sized Couta "go hard or go home" sized holding. Love it when my good mates do really well.
    I'm pretty well positioned too Plenty of room for this one to run lots further north
    Last edited by Beagle; 05-01-2018 at 06:48 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Think I will bite the bullet and jump aboard next week

Divorced from logic Hectorplains's Avatar

Some top notch group think going on here ... I especially love the conspiracy theory that Craig's 'sell' recommend is driven by a desire to drive the share price down to aid their clients' purchasing. Toot, toot, all aboard, eh!

Quote Originally Posted by Hectorplains View Post
    Some top notch group think going on here ... I especially love the conspiracy theory that Craig's 'sell' recommend is driven by a desire to drive the share price down to aid their clients' purchasing. Toot, toot, all aboard, eh!
    People have been saying that to us since this was $3....just saying. A lot of the reasons we have in previous pages are fairly sound and those members collectively picked up on a turnaround a lot quicker than others.

At any rate I am holiding until the next announcement. Not tempted to Couta it until we also get some forward guidance for the year and see how AU are headed.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post

Interestingly watching CNBC the other day they reported the back end of 2017 was very strong for listed U.S. retailers and if I remember correctly the sector actually ended up mid 20% for the year notwithstanding real fears mid year that Amazon was going to create this huge vortex. I think in that light considering how well average retailers performed in the U.S. last year and considering how HLG are really smacking the ball out of the park your price target is not unreasonable. Maybe I should have really Coutted it properly
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

In case we forget this is where HLG share price is heading ....well into the yellow circle

Not new territory for the share price .....but HLG haven't made as much as they will this year for many years (if ever)

Guru Peter Lynch (or may have been another guru) liked looking at stock prices this way ...... told him when things were cheap ...cheap as
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”