sharetrader
Page 194 of 899 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198204244294694 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 8983
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    HLG one of the most volatile shares on the NZX over the last week or so.

I love volatility
    Quite often there is about 5c between buyers and sellers and is very illiquid and bounces at lest 5c up and down all the time. 6 months results will be out on 30/3/18 when the market is closed..Good Friday, and juicy big div in about 7 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Sounds good,but keep an eye on it, as I believe it is for sale.
    Just curious regarding the sale process of the Fat Beagle CAFE. Are the two beagles included ?
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

My wife was a vet nurse. Described beagles (lovingly) as the original escape artists. Could rival Houdini!!! A bit off topic but who cares right now - Still smiling after yesterday’s HLG result!!!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by whome View Post
    My wife was a vet nurse. Described beagles (lovingly) as the original escape artists. Could rival Houdini!!! A bit off topic but who cares right now - Still smiling after yesterday’s HLG result!!!
    Me too. Still smiling after that 20k div they sent me 8 weeks ago and another in about 6 weeks, but hope to top up before then. I like nice round figures....numbers.

Share price collapsing

Xerof says 'gaps' can be bad and need to be filled or something like that

Hope HLG doesn;t think it has to fill that gap that was created last Friday and fall back to 430 or less

That would be a disaster ...esp for those who have put stops in based on a high of 490
    Last edited by winner69; 20-02-2018 at 04:24 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Banned

Share price collapsing

Hope HLG doesn;t think it has to fill that gap that was created last Friday and fall back to 430 or less

That would be a disaster
    Sounds great to me, below $4 would be awesome for a top up.PS-Id sell some other lower conviction stock for a loss just to buy some.
    Last edited by couta1; 20-02-2018 at 04:26 PM.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Sounds great to me, below $4 would be awesome for a top up.PS-Id sell some other lower conviction stock for a loss just to buy some.
    I think See Weed will be getting as excited as you.!!!!
    I am very happy with my modest holding,and looking forward to another lovely divie.
    Hope they have enough raincoats in stock.?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I think See Weed will be getting as excited as you.!!!!
    I am very happy with my modest holding,and looking forward to another lovely divie.
    Hope they have enough raincoats in stock.?
    Good for you, can't understand why people would sell at today's price when they could have sold at $4.90 a few days ago, deck building can't have become more urgent over that time, given the current weather.

Share price collapsing

That would be a disaster ...esp for those who have put stops in based on a high of 490
    I said at the time of the announcement it should trade above $4.50 based on that stellar ~63% profit growth result. Possibly got ahead of itself a little at $4.90.
    Any further price weakness might present as an opportunity especially cum a ~ 20 cent fully imputed dividend in April.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I said at the time of the announcement it should trade above $4.50 based on that stellar ~63% profit growth result. Possibly got ahead of itself a little at $4.90.
    Any further price weakness might present as an opportunity especially cum a ~ 20 cent fully imputed dividend in April.
    I'm pretty confident there will be another good update end of March when they'll mention how they have started the 2nd half. Given the growth and upcoming dividend I'd expect good support around $4.50