sharetrader
Page 205 of 899 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208209215255305705 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 8983

Quote Originally Posted by LAC View Post
    Thought the same....
    Not sure on the rules. They are very slow at releasing updates this year.

Dilettante

Just released and look pretty awesome.
    Groupsales up 20%, margins up, NPAT up 65% in line with earlier guidance and a 20c divie
    Austalian sales up 60% for Glassons.
    And there's more, outlook encouraging with first 7 weeks up 18% on prior year. WOW !
    Last edited by iceman; 29-03-2018 at 10:03 AM.

Following the momo

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Didn't think they cold do that when market is closed ?
    They can't!

Any announcement released after 5:30pm will be held back until the next trading day. If they released tomorrow (Good Friday), the announcement would be held until 8:30am Tuesday morning.

I bite my tongue. Another truely outstanding result.

Glasson AU sales up a massive 60% year on year. Every other brand also up. 20 cent dividend WOW

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Just released and look pretty awesome.
    Groupsales up 20%, margins up, NPAT up 65% in line with earlier guidance and a 20c divie
    Austalian sales up 60% for Glassons.
    And there's more, outlook encouraging with first 7 weeks up 18% on prior year. WOW !
    Stunning result. Massive growth in Australia gives HUGE encouragement for the future with it being such a large market !
    HLG now a growth share !
    http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...188/277004.pdf

Interesting snippets.
    Looks like they've taken the $1.7m closure of the 2 Storm stores above the line as a normal operating cost (most companies I would think would have taken this as an extraordinary item below the line). Adding this non-recurring cost back normal trading profit after tax was $15.142m plus ($1.7m x 0.72, reduced for company tax rate) = 1.224m = $16.366m and on 59.6m shares this gives normalised EPS of 27.5 cps.

I like how they are holding back 7.5 cps this period for future growth in Australia, why wouldn't you with a whopping 60% increase.
    Really like how the new CEO is driving this company forward, do a far better job that Di Humpheries !
    Cash on hand up from $12.5m as at 1/8/17 to $18.3m as at 1/2/18. Cash flow for the period up to a whopping $20m

Current period sales also tracking strongly...looking very good for normalised EPS of just over 50 cps this year and fully imputed dividends of ~ 40 cps.
    PE of just 10 at the current price with genuine momentum in Australia. Hmmm, still cheap...
    Last edited by Beagle; 29-03-2018 at 10:31 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Stunning result. Massive growth in Australia gives HUGE encouragement for the future with it being such a large market !
    HLG now a growth share !
    http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...188/277004.pdf

Interesting snippets.
    Looks like they've taken the $1.7m closure of the 2 Storm stores above the line as a normal operating cost (most companies I would think would have taken this as an extraordinary item below the line). Adding this non-recurring cost back normal trading profit after tax was $15.142m plus ($1.7m x 0.72, reduced for company tax rate) = 1.224m = $16.366m and on 59.6m shares this gives normalised EPS of 27.5 cps.

I like how they are holding back 7.5 cps this period for future growth in Australia, why wouldn't you with a whopping 60% increase.
    Really like how the new CEO is driving this company forward, do a far better job that Di Humpheries !
    Cash on hand up from $12.5m as at 1/8/17 to $18.3m as at 1/2/18. Cash flow for the period up to a whopping $20m

Current period sales also tracking strongly...looking very good for normalised EPS of just over 50 cps this year and fully imputed dividends of ~ 40 cps.
    PE of just 10 at the current price with genuine momentum in Australia. Hmmm, still cheap...
    A cracker.
    Still plenty of gas in the tank.
    And yes still cheap as eps growth is currently over three times their PE.
    Target sp is now looking to be over $6.00.
    Last edited by percy; 29-03-2018 at 10:46 AM.

Banned

Great spot on the Storm costs Beagle. I've updated my model which I keep the inputs relatively conservative in and get 49.3c EPS.

What I also like is the feeling the company is becoming less dependent on good seasonal weather conditons which used to dog them quite regularly. The move more toward fast fashion looks to be being executed very well.

Agree $6.00 is a realistic target this year which would be 12x earnings - hard to justify much higher as its still retail etc.

percy

LOV's PE is currently 29.99.!??????????
    Not all retailers are the same.?!!!...lol.

And yes I agree a PE of 12 would be about right of HLG.Maybe slightly higher taking into account HLG's large dividend.
    Last edited by percy; 29-03-2018 at 11:13 AM.

Super Investor

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    I bite my tongue. Another truely outstanding result.

Glasson AU sales up a massive 60% year on year. Every other brand also up. 20 cent dividend WOW
    Ha! I thought it was St Patrick's day looking at all those green arrows. An absolutely amazing result.
    h2

Interesting that Australian Glasson sales have increased by such a stunning 60% to ~ $40m compared to N.Z. Glasson sales of ~ $50m.
    With their market being approximately five times the size of ours and with the recent growth giving such a strong incentive for further investment over there and with economies of scale and efficieineces of distribution improving nicely as their expansion over there gathers momentum I see exciting times ahead for Glassons stores in Australia and with such a modest PE of just on 10 trading cum a 20 cent fully imputed dividend payable promptly on 13 April, I added more at $5.00 this morning.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine