sharetrader
Page 209 of 899 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213219259309709 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 8983
    percy

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Thanks percy, will get onto that straight away.
    Do it today,as tomorrow all of us who receive our HBL divie tonight, may be looking to top up with a few more HLG.....lol.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Do it today,as tomorrow all of us who receive our HBL divie tonight, may be looking to top up with a few more HLG.....lol.
    Ok point taken , I have stopped selling these share on the drip...

Would anyone who follows HLG be able to advise whether this is a stock that tends to recover its value ex-dividend?

I am looking to top up but unsure whether to do so now or wait until it goes ex-div.

Quote Originally Posted by oldtech View Post
    Would anyone who follows HLG be able to advise whether this is a stock that tends to recover its value ex-dividend?

I am looking to top up but unsure whether to do so now or wait until it goes ex-div.
    You may refer to HLG’s price and volume charts over the past few years. DYOR

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by oldtech View Post

Personally, if I was buying now, I'd wait till afterwards, you could pick them up for around $4.50 in a while.

Thanks couta

44wishlists ... I did try, but the charts I am using don't have the definition I was looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Personally, if I was buying now, I'd wait till afterwards, you could pick them up for around $4.50 in a while.
    I think that's pretty doubtful with the way they're growing in Australia. HLG has a pretty good record of SP dividend recovery.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Well after humming and hmming I took the plunge and topped up yesterday at $5.03.

Let's see if today shows me to be a smart cookie or a crumbling cookie ...

Hallensteins quite often pulls back a bit before moving forward due to fairly low liquidity. Anyway they'll have an outstanding full year result (will be their best ever) so make sure you hold at least until then!!

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Topped up 44,000 last week to get extra div. and pushed sp up but don't have to sell these at a loss because start of new financial year now and don't need to make a loss, so I will not be selling at this stage of the game.
    That's mean - hoped you help us to pick some up around $4.50 ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)