sharetrader
Page 211 of 899 FirstFirst ... 111161201207208209210211212213214215221261311711 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 8983
    Advanced Member

Thank you HLG for great returns. Three div payments in last year.............................................. 14/4/17=14.5c.....18/12/17=17c.......and 13/4/18=20c which is= 51.5c div all up. Plus shares are up.I like the look of the 6 months chart and the way the sp is jumping up along the 30 day ma line. Again Thank you HLG and hope you have another good 2018 year.
    Last edited by see weed; 18-04-2018 at 11:15 AM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Putting some colour around the snippets of information HLG give us about online sales I calculate that since the end of FY15 to H118 online sales have increased from $12m to $29m or 140% over 5 quarter’s. (Rolling annual numbers)

In that period total group sales are up $41m - meaning online sales account for 40% of the group growth

Good that bricks and mortar stores are still growing sales as well.

Of course digital isn’t just about what’s achieved in online sales growth ....it’s a vital part of the marketing mix and both brands are benefiting enormously,

Cool eh

Share price $7 sometime in the future
    Don't know about $7. I'm happy at $5-$6. Looking forward to 6months inter report, which came out on 24/4/17 last year and assume it will be the same time this year 24/4/18 which is tomorrow. Stuart Duncan..GCOO topped up his holding on 13/4/18, so that's a good sign. But we all know it will be a good report don't we.
    Last edited by see weed; 23-04-2018 at 01:44 PM.

…just try’n to manage expectations… Maverick's Avatar

The interim report is just a formalised report for the info we have already been told but with pretty girls added in. Nothing wrong with that though. We won`t get any new news until November. HLG news flow goes to ground until then, the directors are a fairly quiet bunch. Hope you enjoy the pictures see weed.
    Last edited by Maverick; 23-04-2018 at 12:15 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    The interim report is just a formalised report for the info we have already been told but with pretty girls added in. Nothing wrong with that though. We won`t get any new news until November. HLG news flow goes to ground until then, the directors are a fairly quiet bunch. Hope you enjoy the pictures see weed.
    Mav - I think you'll find they'll release a FY update around the second week of August as they have the last few years but no news next 3-4 months until then.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    As you quite rightly say, HLG is the gift you give yourself that keeps on giving Bit of a hiatus in news for a few months but one can always have a look at the Glasson's website for further inspiration lol www.glassons.co.nz
    Last edited by Beagle; 23-04-2018 at 05:16 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

…just try’n to manage expectations… Maverick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arbroath View Post
    Mav - I think you'll find they'll release a FY update around the second week of August as they have the last few years but no news next 3-4 months until then.
    Thanks for pointing that out Arbroath, you are totally correct.

Following the momo

Dear HLG

Thank-you for the great ride the last 5 months, I have enjoyed this run but must leave you for a while as my funds are taking a break from the market.
    Today's break of the 50 SMA was my signal to sell the remaining parcel I held (nothing personal, just investing to my plan).
    I look forward to continuing our previous arrangement (good dividends and share price appreciation) as some stage in the future (possibly when to global markets aren't as wobbly and the chart signals another good entry)

Best,
    McGinty

percy

Quote Originally Posted by McGinty View Post
    Dear HLG

Thank-you for the great ride the last 5 months, I have enjoyed this run but must leave you for a while as my funds are taking a break from the market.
    Today's break of the 50 SMA was my signal to sell the remaining parcel I held (nothing personal, just investing to my plan).
    I look forward to continuing our previous arrangement (good dividends and share price appreciation) as some stage in the future (possibly when to global markets aren't as wobbly and the chart signals another good entry)

Best,
    McGinty
    I too sold my HLG shares today.
    Love the market.
    Signed up for a new house at lunch time,and by 5.30 pm had sold enough shares to pay for it.
    Incredible.

ps.Have not sold any HBL,TRA or my other big holding [unlisted market].
    pps.Remain "well positioned."
    Last edited by percy; 24-04-2018 at 05:45 PM.

I remain more than happy to hold long term with the way the company is growing and with the recent noticeable change in weather I am sure their Autumn / winter collection is flying out the doors. Trading on a 2018 PE of less than 10 I maintain its difficult to find better value on the NZX.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Agree beagle everything is heading in a good direction. Look forward to another update in a few months.