sharetrader
Page 215 of 899 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219225265315715 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 8983
    Banned

Seems $4.60 is a strong support level, was looking to open lower then buyers quickly stepped in, not a good divvy strip though, just as I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Seems $4.60 is a strong support level, was looking to open lower then buyers quickly stepped in, not a good divvy strip though, just as I thought.
    You were bang on the money alright. Happy to sleep by my dog food bowl waiting, (bit of a long wait till December...might have to do some exercise ad barking as well while I wait) for the next HUGE divvy feed.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Veteran novice

I know that brokers' recommendations aren't thought of very highly on this forum but, FWIW, Craigs' latest picks place HLG as a "Sell" - along with STU and WHS - no surprise on the latter two. I couldn't find any specific commentary or reasoning for those particular ratings.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    I know that brokers' recommendations aren't thought of very highly on this forum but, FWIW, Craigs' latest picks place HLG as a "Sell" - along with STU and WHS - no surprise on the latter two. I couldn't find any specific commentary or reasoning for those particular ratings.
    That means they have clients who want to buy HLG.

Handsome Member

Haha, thats the best one liner for this week

Veteran novice

Maybe. But I doubt that they have many who want to buy STU or WHS.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Craigs have rated HLG a sell for their clients for a long time, I could never understand this. I thought they were so negative on them they had actually stopped covering them!

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Craigs have rated HLG a sell for their clients for a long time, I could never understand this. I thought they were so negative on them they had actually stopped covering them!
    You're probably right - that they have stopped covering them - although I see that back in December they had a Sell on them, at $3.33!

Banned

You're probably right - that they have stopped covering them - although I see that back in December they had a Sell on them, at $3.33!
    Just highlights how incompetent they are, when it comes to this stock.

I can see where the negativity comes from.. my girlfriend bought something from ASOS a few months ago and now it seems like she only uses that website for clothes shopping. Not to mention Zara etc..

Still, happy holder.