sharetrader
Page 22 of 899 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122522 ... LastLast

Now I'm conflicted LOL. I wanted them to go down further so I could double down and make more money and get more dividends in the future but I am pleased they have recovered 20 cents because it makes my end of quarter portfolio valuation look better. This goes to prove its helpful to have a schizophrenic nature when investing in shares

Down to 3.30 yesterday... back up to 3.50 today all on no real news.... man I just don't understand the market sometimes, but I'm glad it realised it overreacted.

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by Regi View Post
    Down to 3.30 yesterday... back up to 3.50 today all on no real news.... man I just don't understand the market sometimes, but I'm glad it realised it overreacted.
    Perhaps yesterday's rumour had HLG, not BGR, making a bid for Kathmandu?

seller must have run out
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Now I'm conflicted LOL. I wanted them to go down further so I could double down and make more money and get more dividends in the future but I am pleased they have recovered 20 cents because it makes my end of quarter portfolio valuation look better. This goes to prove its helpful to have a schizophrenic nature when investing in shares
    I am in a similar position. I like to think of it as a win-win.

Hmm considering jumping on board after selling a few HNZ

Quote Originally Posted by Antipodean View Post
    I am in a similar position. I like to think of it as a win-win.
    Well a close at $3.35 leaves me not knowing what to think. VWAP was $3.43 and close was on super low volume at closing price. I think I'll cheat a bit and use the VWAP price in my end of quarter portfolio valuation.

Its certainly been a forgettable quarter as far as I'm concerned wrapped up not nicely by more competition for AIR on the China route. I need a drink, enough said.

Well a close at $3.35 leaves me not knowing what to think. VWAP was $3.43 and close was on super low volume at closing price. I think I'll cheat a bit and use the VWAP price in my end of quarter portfolio valuation.

Its certainly been a forgettable quarter as far as I'm concerned wrapped up not nicely by more competition for AIR on the China route. I need a drink, enough said.
    I'm not really that concerned about the recent drop in HLG.

I never really understood why it went up from $3.40 to about $3.80 over the past couple of months. It seems to have come down because of the falling NZ dollar and (along with most of the market) over uncertainty in Greece.

So, the price is now where is was two months ago and I think I agree with you Roger that the fundamentals haven't really changed, and hopefully the NZD will have only a minor impact.

So the doyen of corporate governance and critic of 'dodgy' financial reporting uses 'NORMALISED VALUATIONS' himself?

Sorry mate
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

LOL Leave me alone mate, I need a drink..its been a tough quarter.