sharetrader
Page 221 of 899 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221222223224225231271321721 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 8983
    Handsome Member

It wouldnt be very difficult for HLG to enter global markets via their online platform like Asos etc do. just need a good distribution model.

Another bad day and it goes below 450 I’m out

Everything points it to the shareprice having peaked and I reckon next year market wise won’t be that friendly for them
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post

Everything points it to the shareprice having peaked and I reckon next year market wise won’t be that friendly for them
    Agree. Sold out when it started to skirt the EMA50. Great company, well managed but still a cyclical as your great chart is showing. Much more fun to buy cyclical stocks at the bottom and sell at the top rather than the other way around ;
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post

If it goes below $4.50, me buy more.PS-Looking forward to the next XXOS divvy, which could be XXXOS if the price drops.

I am a little surprised you guys are so skittish. Its only recently gone ex a record 20 cps dividend so obviously that has some impact on the chart from a TA perspective but I note its still trading comfortably above the 100 day MA which appears to be about $4.40. Fundamentally its very early to be making a call on FY19 earnings, too early in my opinion.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

The next divvy is 7 months away, so anything can happen to the share price meanwhile

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by rainey View Post
    The next divvy is 7 months away, so anything can happen to the share price meanwhile
    Anything can happen to the SP of any company over that time frame, actually the whole market could go to custard.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Agree. Sold out when it started to skirt the EMA50. Great company, well managed but still a cyclical as your great chart is showing. Much more fun to buy cyclical stocks at the bottom and sell at the top rather than the other way around ;
    Yes great chart thanks winner. Unfortunately I appear to have timed it "the other way around" freeking typical! Although I havnt sold out...yet...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Yes great chart thanks winner. Unfortunately I appear to have timed it "the other way around" freeking typical! Although I havnt sold out...yet...
    Fear not young Bear, winner was calling for $6 not long ago and if I remember rightly BP only held very small cup full of these beauties.PS-If you look back you will see I cautioned those keen to pay $5 to get the divvy that they would get some for $4.50 if they waited(Post # 2085)
    Last edited by couta1; 10-05-2018 at 08:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Thanks for the good chart winner. As you say, they haven' t really had a bad year for awhile and looking at the chart they look like a very good, safe divie payer with their clean balance sheet.
    Less than two years ago they posted a profit of 13.6m so it wasn't that long ago.....

Anyway some of these comments are getting a bit ridiculous on here. Winner one minute you are praising the stock, the next you are selling out? $4.55 is fine. They just paid out a 20c dividend and the liquidity is low so a small decrease is nothing to worry about. It may fluctuate until the next update, but none of us can really make a good assessment until then. As mentioned FY16 was a poor year, FY17 was a good year but nothing spectacular and FY18 is likely to be stellar. FY19? It's too early to tell. As Beagle mentioned the dividend yield is extremely strong, even in weaker years. I was very encouraged by the Chairman and CEO update at the shareholders meeting where they talked about growth, so I do think this might be a step up - however I'm cautious because of how tough retail is.

So for me I hold a good sized position but will not be buying anymore until the next detailed update which will probably come towards the end of the year. DYOR
    Last edited by JeremyALD; 10-05-2018 at 08:45 PM.