sharetrader
Page 240 of 899 FirstFirst ... 140190230236237238239240241242243244250290340740 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 8982

Updated the old chart using $31m NPAT for F18. Daren't look into the future and put a $38m in for F19

Profits gone where they never have gone before -- and the share price hasn't reached a record high yet

The share price will be going where it's never been before in the next few months

Will the share price 'overshoot' like it has in the past when profits have boomed -- of course it well

Exciting eh
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by winner69; 07-08-2018 at 06:56 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

…just try’n to manage expectations… Maverick's Avatar

[QUOTE=Patient Panda.......good potential return in the short term but have to watch things too closely for my liking.[/QUOTE]

I like watching things closely......and when the markets are closed I like watching the HLG reports VERY closely.��
    Last edited by Maverick; 07-08-2018 at 09:40 PM.

One good thing is that I reckon that Aussie investor is still buying. They seem to like more than decent positions

They’ll have to keep paying more and more eh .....don’t think 6 bucks will be their limit

Super Investor

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    One good thing is that I reckon that Aussie investor is still buying. They seem to like more than decent positions

They’ll have to keep paying more and more eh .....don’t think 6 bucks will be their limit
    No so sure. Maybe a 50% discount is their limit.
    h2

You're on to it mate. That other Aussie stock that a few people LOV is on SUM really fancy PE now. Once people understand the growth potential for Glassons in Australia....BOOM ! Little birdie tells me they're opening a couple more stores over there in the next couple of months and that's just the start
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    You're on to it mate. That other Aussie stock that a few people LOV is on SUM really fancy PE now. Once people understand the growth potential for Glassons in Australia....BOOM ! Little birdie tells me they're opening a couple more stores over there in the next couple of months and that's just the start
    Pretty close t an announcement from company anytime now and I'm sure the bean counters are double and triple checking the number before they put them out. $6 target is very achievable in short to medium term, especially if numbers are a boomer!!!

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Pretty close t an announcement from company anytime now and I'm sure the bean counters are double and triple checking the number before they put them out. $6 target is very achievable in short to medium term, especially if numbers are a boomer!!!
    If its not a boomer this is going to tank big time

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    If its not a boomer this is going to tank big time
    Going up fast big time though eh Rups

That’s just on expected good result .....when they say another 20 cents divie that’ll add even more as punters will buy to get the divie .....they are the laggards, clever ones are already in.

Going up fast big time though eh Rups

That’s just on expected good result .....when they say another 20 cents divie that’ll add even more as punters will buy to get the divie .....they are the laggards, clever ones are already in.
    And when they start telling the market about all the new stores they're starting in Australia in FY19...
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

HLG share price hit $5.85 in May 2013 ..think that the highest it’s been this century

Should get there or exceed that again this week

Cool, no worries