sharetrader
Page 251 of 899 FirstFirst ... 151201241247248249250251252253254255261301351751 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 8983

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    You're becoming like a wise old owl in your retirement Percy and saving me a fortune on therapists lol

$6 there you go folks. Just remember who called this a buy at under $3 against widespread howling that retail was dead lol
    As you know i went with you tip..then doubted they can make it work in Australia as no NZ company has really pulled that off...nice result and still have XL level holding...after constant selling on the way up...was going to buy you a beer then you went off on that you diet..at this rate I will have to get you one of those BMWs you sooo admire :-)

Broke through 6 bucks

Reckon 7 bucks later in year

Looks like the annual result wasn’t ‘priced in’ at $5.50 as some suggested after all
    Last edited by winner69; 20-08-2018 at 05:28 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    As you know i went with you tip..then doubted they can make it work in Australia as no NZ company has really pulled that off...nice result and still have XL level holding...after constant selling on the way up...was going to buy you a beer then you went off on that you diet..at this rate I will have to get you one of those BMWs you sooo admire :-)

Its all good mate I'll look forward to a couple of beers sometime. (rumor has it that being chauffeur driven around in a BMW 7 series isn't cool anymore, just ask Simon Bridges lol)

You're welcome Couta1- I'll have a few ciders back off you in Queenstown

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Broke through 6 bucks

Looks like the annual result wasn’t ‘priced in’ at $5.50 as some suggested after all
    There's always some cheeky bugger around to bring you back down to earth isn't there lol
    Using the proceeds to top up Synlait at $10.30 is not looking quite so cunning after all...early days though
    Last edited by Beagle; 20-08-2018 at 05:34 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

You need to go to YouTube;
    Mrs.Brown that's nice...………………………….

Wow amazing run. Now my best performing stock with Afterpay. Never thought I'd have two double bangers in just over a year

Broke through 6 bucks

$7 would bring it in line with the average PE of KMD and Briscoes. Momentum a powerful force in the market though some guy on here told me so it could easily overshoot that in which case I'll really be licking my wounds unless of course Synlait goes ballistic.

Wonder where Coutts is this evening, probably out celebrating...and why not !
    Last edited by Beagle; 20-08-2018 at 06:41 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

...$6 there you go folks. Just remember who called this a buy at under $3 against widespread howling that retail was dead lol
    Yeah, big thanks to winner69

No2 spot in the NZX investment portfolio as of today ahead of EBO and only needs another few cents to displace SCL.

I would buy a pair of leopard print shorts off them...
    if they sold leopard prints shorts...
    and did delivery to Indonesia.
    om mani peme hum

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    Yeah, big thanks to winner69

Jeremy was the main cheerleader......even though he was rather conservative with his forecasts
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Jeremy was the main cheerleader......even though he was rather conservative with his forecasts
    Apologies.

So really big thanks to JeremyALD then

Best dressed poster on the forum
    om mani peme hum

The three factors they mentioned as impacting this year's results have all be fixed or ameliorated. Exchange rate was around John Key's goldilocks 65 cents for quite some time there and that's obviously changed materially and the start of winter was the warmest I can ever recall and oh my goodness how that's changed !! Looks like Glasson's its getting is product offer sorted too.

With other clothing retailers like Kathmandu doing well this year's result is increasingly looking like the bottom of the cycle.

Good that the top line has been maintained which gives me confidence they can bounce back from here. Signalling final dividend will be at historical level's has this hound assessing the future deliveries to his food bowl.

Last year we had 16.5 cps final and 13.5 cps interim, total 30 cps fully imputed so at $2.70 that's a net dividend yield of 11.11% or a gross yield of 15.4%.

This reporting season is ALL ABOUT THE OUTLOOK and this is a prime example in my opinion. Outlook materially better than the expected result. How many other companies pay you a consistent 15% divvy to wait for improved results ?

There's definitely seriously good value here for dividend hounds !!
    Posted 10/8/16... just one of many posts extoling the virtues of this stock two years ago. Nailed it at $2.70 right at the bottom. Bought for the dividend yield and never really imagined it would more than double in two years. If only I could go back and put another 0 on the size of the buy order lol
    Last edited by Beagle; 20-08-2018 at 08:21 PM.