sharetrader
Page 256 of 899 FirstFirst ... 156206246252253254255256257258259260266306356756 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 8983
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Arbroath View Post
    I put the odds for March 31 share price as:

$7.00+ 10%
    $6.00-$7.00 10%
    $5.00-$6.00 30%
    Below $5.00 50%

Thats why I sold - I love HLG but its overvalued here for the risks (weather, NZ$, fastish-fashion fickleness etc).
    So overall your saying there's a 50% chance the SP will be over $5 and 50% under $5, bit like a coin toss aye. Reckon I'd rather wait for the bend in the end than trust the result of a coin toss.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    So overall your saying there's a 50% chance the SP will be over $5 and 50% under $5, bit like a coin toss aye. Reckon I'd rather wait for the bend in the end than trust the result of a coin toss.
    You twist it however you want because most people would say I'm saying there's an 80% chance the share price will be lower than where it is now which is not a coin toss

You twist it however you want because most people would say I'm saying there's an 80% chance the share price will be lower than where it is now which is not a coin toss
    You could flip the thing on its head and ask, seeing as our new Australian friends didn't overpay for LOV, this implies that they must be seeing value at the current price ?
    I would suggest their opinion of value has a vastly greater impact on the SP that yours or mine
    Last edited by Beagle; 24-08-2018 at 11:18 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Each to their own, like I've said before, no substantial holders are selling.

…just try’n to manage expectations… Maverick's Avatar

I am

I'm one of those who had followed this post, read reports from Craigs but considered enough retail (one wrong) exposure for now and the feeling of missing the boat since last year SP increase.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post

I am
    If that's the case, your sold shares may ended up in my portfolio now.

While Gaghger are in the wings mopping up gradually, I can't see to much down side risk. At this stage, its hard to say what their long term vision is but they must see a future in Australia particularly for Glassons

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by rainey View Post
    While Gaghger are in the wings mopping up gradually, I can't see to much down side risk. At this stage, its hard to say what their long term vision is but they must see a future in Australia particularly for Glassons
    Quietly smokin it's way toward $7, getting overlooked by the milky ones, I'm noticing you baby.
    Last edited by couta1; 29-08-2018 at 09:38 PM.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Quietly smokin it's way toward $7, getting overlooked by the milky ones, I'm noticing you baby.
    You literally beat me by 2 secs. Was about to post along same lines after checking my portfolio just now.

Yes, looks like the excitement of milk stocks made this one forget today. Quietly marching towards $7 mark. Looks very gettable now.