sharetrader
Page 260 of 899 FirstFirst ... 160210250256257258259260261262263264270310360760 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 8983

I'm thinking Kiwi dollar will turn around sharply. Positions being established slowly.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    As Couta1 will attest, I did a very good impersonation of an emperor penguin doing a belly flop at one point lol
    That currency a bit of a worry...could be heading down to 62 cents as ANZ have forecasted
    I reckon the Couta/Beagle ski ability ratio is about the same as the RYM/OCA ratio i.e. 12/1 however the Beagle whipped my butt at mini golf but then upon an Audit of his addition of the final scores he was found to have used some creative accounting methods and given a 5 point penalty(He still won though) PS-Enjoying Cardrona today.PPS-Wife bought a bag of Glassons clothes yesterday so all good.

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    I'm thinking Kiwi dollar will turn around sharply. Positions being established slowly.
    Yep that seems to be the case ....maybe not a sharp turnaround but it will improve

ANZ economists / commentators are worse than small business owners ‘fiddling’ the business confidence numbers ....the bank economists / commentators forecast to suit their own / banks agenda and punters believe every word of it.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Go The Warriors "This Year!"

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    That Glassons store in Queenstown looks pretty fancy mate and Hallenstein's store also a superb locality. Pity neither sells anything that improves my skiing ability
    Currency shaping up as a genuine headwind for FY19.
    Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    I reckon the Couta/Beagle ski ability ratio is about the same as the RYM/OCA ratio i.e. 12/1 however the Beagle whipped my butt at mini golf but then upon an Audit of his addition of the final scores he was found to have used some creative accounting methods and given a 5 point penalty(He still won though) PS-Enjoying Cardrona today.PPS-Wife bought a bag of Glassons clothes yesterday so all good.
    Ahh.. Cardrona.. I know it well... I'm on first name terms with Wanaka Physiotherapy as a result of my recent visits to that mountain... Lol!

Full results for year out next week.

Be interesting to see how much of the $10m profit increase came from Glassons Australia.

Of course you guys will only be concentrating on the size of the divie ....I will looking forward to what they say has happened to sales since balance date and to full year prospects.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Full results for year out next week.

Be interesting to see how much of the $10m profit increase came from Glassons Australia.

Of course you guys will only be concentrating on the size of the divie ....I will looking forward to what they say has happened to sales since balance date and to full year prospects.
    Growth in Australia is also the key factor for me, what with their market being five times the size of N.Z. We will need to see very strong growth over their and solid forward guidance to justify the SP getting up over $6 again.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Investor

Strong results from Kathmandu should help overall sentiment in retail sector.

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...010/286923.pdf

Interesting to note the strong growth in Australia...something HLG shareholders will be looking to see.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

back to full position today, after dumping half at 6.31
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    back to full position today, after dumping half at 6.31
    You're as cunning a hungry Beagle