sharetrader
Page 271 of 899 FirstFirst ... 171221261267268269270271272273274275281321371771 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 8982

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Oh my goodness, their knitting looks absolutely "terrible" lol https://www.glassons.com/
    Beagle, as well as having a good noise for smell, your eyesight isn't too bad either.

Quote Originally Posted by waikare View Post
    Beagle, as well as having a good noise for smell, your eyesight isn't too bad either.
    Beagle is that you being a bad dog again, back in your kennel and stick to looking at the extremely attractive fundamentals (Mrs Beagle)
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Handsome Member

Hope they stick to expanding their current model, they have been good at that. Personally I wouldn’t like to see acquisitions at this stage when they have sooo much more growth in their current strategy

…just try’n to manage expectations… Maverick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LAC View Post
    Hope they stick to expanding their current model, they have been good at that. Personally I wouldn’t like to see acquisitions at this stage when they have sooo much more growth in their current strategy
    There is no way HLG will do an acquisition. They have just shed "Storm" to get back to their 2 core brands and are expanding / remodelling at a nice, manageable pace. I would never call the directors unimaginative but they do seem to just chug away in a pragmatic way.
    I really do mean that in best possible way though, they are doing a fabulous job just trundling along like they do with their current plan. "if it aint broke , dont fix it"

Just bought more like the rest of you, got to be an easy 5-10 % in this over the next 2 weeks.
    Last edited by Maverick; 22-11-2018 at 12:36 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    There is no way HLG will do an acquisition. They have just shed "Storm" to get back to their 2 core brands and are expanding / remodelling at a nice, manageable pace. I would never call the directors unimaginative but they do seem to just chug away in a pragmatic way.
    I really do mean that in best possible way though, they are doing a fabulous job just trundling along like they do with their current plan. "if it aint broke , dont fix it"

Just bought more like the rest of you, got to be an easy 5-10 % in this over the next 2 weeks.
    Why not?
    Outstanding result!
    https://stocknessmonster.com/announc...asx-2A1119293/

Investor

From Kathamandu's trading update from their ASM today....

"Mr Simonet added “we have achieved good sales growth leading into the key Christmas trading period, and we expect first half profit to be strongly above last year."

Hopefully when HLG can provide similar/stronger update when they have their ASM on 12th Dec.

…just try’n to manage expectations… Maverick's Avatar

So the ascent begins........ classic pre - divi HLG

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    So the ascent begins........ classic pre - divi HLG
    Also partly helped by sentiment from Kathmandu's positive trading update today.

Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Truly amazing how people are spending at the moment ...the worlds a happy place eh ..and HLG stores will be creaming it

Surprised the downersvon HLG haven’t pointed this out
    https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/108...-store-in-2019
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”