sharetrader
Page 289 of 899 FirstFirst ... 189239279285286287288289290291292293299339389789 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,890 of 8983
    percy

Maybe the AOG weakness in Australia is rubbing off on OCA,similar to AHG's rubbing off on TRA.......................lol.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Monkey View Post
    Oops, think my rock hit a nerve.

But no, no, you're probably right. Bad rock throwing Monkey! I'll just trawl through the thread again for your post that advises everyone that it's time to sell out cause we've hit a peak, I must've missed it, I mean if you're gonna be the 'lead dog' and all...……….. actually, truth be told, I'm a little pressed for time. Which post number was that again? I'm assuming it came days or weeks before the actual event, yes?
    Your rock throwing sure did miss the point..... the point in all investing is to take responsibility for your own decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post

I barked very clearly it was a buy at $2.70 and also very clearly that it was full and fair value at $5.50 just over two years later and yet some people want to call me a bad dog...go figure...
    Thanks Beagle, I followed your advice and was very happy with my large return over the last 2 years. Unfortunately over the last few weeks I ignored my stop-loss & didn't sell till 2 days ago at $4.08, but still very happy with my returns.
    I'll be sitting on my profits and hoping the price goes down to the mid $3 over the next few months and then I'll think about buying back in again.

if you read thru the thread it was actually maverick who deserves credit for calling the top. $6 was way over brought on technicals and fundamentals and maverick picked that up before any other posters beagle included.
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by thestg View Post
    Thanks Beagle, I followed your advice and was very happy with my large return over the last 2 years. Unfortunately over the last few weeks I ignored my stop-loss & didn't sell till 2 days ago at $4.08, but still very happy with my returns.
    I'll be sitting on my profits and hoping the price goes down to the mid $3 over the next few months and then I'll think about buying back in again.
    You're most welcome mate and I'll probably be there with you buying in the mid 3's

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    if you read thru the thread it was actually maverick who deserves credit for calling the top. $6 was way over brought on technicals and fundamentals and maverick picked that up before any other posters beagle included.
    Yes he did. I was the lead dog and called full value first at $5.50 in early August 18 but barked a bit early. (You can't be dead right every time but I did call HBL bang on the money to the exact cent at $2.14 almost a year to this day exactly as being well overpriced despite a chorus on here saying it was worth $2.50.) $6.30 was well and truly overbought, Maverick very astutely recognised this and deserves full credit for picking the peak of the mountain perfectly.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Hopefully maverick will now tell us the bottom ......
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Hopefully maverick will now tell us the bottom ......
    One thing you can be sure of, I'll have an opinion on where the bottom is in due course and bark about it
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    Bull - I sold out between $5.40-$6.00 and informed the forum at the time so will claim some credit for the "skewed risk/reward" I noted at the time which time has vindicated...

Quote Originally Posted by Arbroath View Post
    Bull - I sold out between $5.40-$6.00 and informed the forum at the time so will claim some credit for the "skewed risk/reward" I noted at the time which time has vindicated...
    Couta told me off when I said I’d sold
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by Arbroath View Post
    actually you did too, sorry congrats well done. just goes too show people should value every ones comments and then make there own decisions
    one step ahead of the herd