sharetrader
Page 319 of 899 FirstFirst ... 219269309315316317318319320321322323329369419819 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,190 of 8983

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Hundreds of thousands of ordinary New Zealanders get a 7% or more pay rise next week .....should help
    209,000 thousand..trying to catch up on with the cost of living...

Result could have be a hell of a lot worse..

Spent most of my working life in manufacturing and selling NZ made. Retail trade is a difficult industry especially clothing and take nothing for granted regarding dividends as circumstances can change quickly.

But well done Glasson's for surviving.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dreamcatcher View Post
    Spent most of my working life in manufacturing and selling NZ made. Retail trade is a difficult industry especially clothing and take nothing for granted regarding dividends as circumstances can change quickly.

Anything in life can change at any time but with an average divvy of 30.25 cps paid out over the last 16 yrs which included the GFC they have more than proven their resilience.PS-You can only invest based on past and present performance not what could or might be.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Anything in life can change at any time but with an average divvy of 30.25 cps paid out over the last 16 yrs which included the GFC they have more than proven their resilience.PS-You can only invest based on past and present performance not what could or might be.
    How true the future is a lottery for any share .........

Banned

i won't buy made in nz clothing because nz is not good with the garments but I would buy the dairy...because it is well recognised...

How true the future is a lottery for any share .........
    Not a lottery at all. The best guide to the future of any company is its most recent history. The second best guide is its trading before that and the third best guide is its long run history. HLG ticks all the boxes and is arguably the NZX's premier dividend payer.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    i won't buy made in nz clothing because nz is not good with the garments but I would buy the dairy...because it is well recognised...
    Our company lasted 50 yrs until we retired so there was no problem with OUR quality but seen heaps come and go both in manufacturing and retail.

Handsome Member

Was late reading the announcement but VERY happy with results, picked up more when it was at $4 and then really worries after reading about the gloom in retail and KMD didn’t help but just held on, great management team there and I see it break the 5s soon

Quote Originally Posted by LAC View Post
    Was late reading the announcement but VERY happy with results, picked up more when it was at $4 and then really worries after reading about the gloom in retail and KMD didn’t help but just held on, great management team there and I see it break the 5s soon
    Good on you LAC, love your style. Easily worth $5 plus, but can't tell what the market will do at the moment.

Interesting article. https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12216869 I imagine a lot of retailers like HLG will also have to follow suit and increase prices.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine