sharetrader
Page 399 of 899 FirstFirst ... 299349389395396397398399400401402403409449499 ... LastLast
Results 3,981 to 3,990 of 8983
    Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Coutts managed to squeeze out a message by satellite phone from deep within the depths of cold of self exile in the Siberian wilderness. Through the crackle and weak connection I swear I heard him mutter a deep and meaningful philosophical thought. "Money is just a token you use on your journey through life".

Not sure what to make of this... Has he finally cracked the secret code of life or does he have frostbite of the brain lol
    I think he has been spending too much time out howling at the moon through his new binoculars Mr Beagle, its a sign they say

this is probably whats in store for NZ WHEN VIRUS SPREADS

Retail Traffic Fell Sharply After U.S. Coronavirus Cases Spiked

Foot traffic to retailers decreased 31% in the week through March 13,

As the virus spread through the U.S., signs indicated that consumers were leaning toward shopping for groceries and cleaning supplies over clothes

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...d=premium-asia
    Last edited by bull....; 18-03-2020 at 05:53 AM.
    one step ahead of the herd

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GR8DAY View Post
    I like your style couta.....man of my own heart, sticking to your principles and beliefs.
    So much scaremongering bs and Trolling on here, one must be true to oneself. PS-Avg divvy of 30.5 c paid over the last umpteen yrs including the GFC, think about it, sure it could be cut from last yrs 44c.

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    I think he has been spending too much time out howling at the moon through his new binoculars Mr Beagle, its a sign they say
    I spent some time looking out into space through my humble binoculars and have finally cracked the code to life..... this is profound stuff so listen up !
    The sole purpose of man is to learn to love God and learn to love each other. Learning to love yourself and your neighbour is very much part of this.
    Jesus is you friend.
    Money is just a token you use on your journey through life.

HLG are good regular distributors of these token's so at some stage, (not sure when), they will be a good stock to own again.
    Last edited by Beagle; 18-03-2020 at 08:45 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I spent some time looking out into space through my humble binoculars and have finally cracked the code to life..... this is profound stuff so listen up !
    The sole purpose of man is to learn to love God and learn to love each other. Learning to love yourself and your neighbour is very much part of this.
    Jesus is you friend.
    Money is just a token you use on your journey through life.

HLG are good regular distributors of these token's so at some stage, (not sure when), they will be a good stock to own again.
    Didn’t realise you could see god through binoculars ...is that why Couts got a big telescope?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

kathmandu trading update today was not good

There has been a recent significant reduction in footfall in Australian and New Zealand stores

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/350139
    one step ahead of the herd

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Didn’t realise you could see god through binoculars ...is that why Couts got a big telescope?
    Nah that's just his awesome handiwork, the kingdom of God is within you for those that choose.

There has been a recent significant reduction in footfall in Australian and New Zealand stores, impacting sales performance. Due to the uncertainty around the spread of COVID-19 globally and impacts on demand, at this time, the Group cannot forecast the extent to which COVID-19 will impact the business in the second half of this fiscal year. However, there is likely to be a material adverse impact to earnings.
    Kathmandu outlook provides a worrying leading indicator of how things might turn out for HLG for the foreseeable future.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Confession time, I might have worked that out, without the use of binoculars

Hmm - if people start religious disputes on retail stock threads, than the end truly must be nigh - mustn't it?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)