sharetrader
Page 462 of 899 FirstFirst ... 362412452458459460461462463464465466472512562 ... LastLast
Results 4,611 to 4,620 of 8983
    Banned

Thanks Couta!!! I really apricate it..Love my HGH and HLG now...

waiting patiently with KPG...

Stunning result in the circumstances. Glad I never sold but wish I'd bought a few more back then when it was falling off the cliff.

if you brought around $2 your return on current year divs is now 20% lol lovely for a great stock
    one step ahead of the herd

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    if you brought around $2 your return on current year divs is now 20% lol lovely for a great stock
    I remember you being one of the biggest downrampers, nuff said.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post

yeah bull!!!

And to think all the crap and downramping that was spoken on here a few months ago was just nonsense, just highlights the fact that each must follow their own leading no matter what the crowd say.
    I sold in early 2020 at an average of ~ $6 in early 2020 as a capital preservation measure and clearly articulated my concerns and the risks presented by Covid. This was not downramping and those concerns were not nonsense. Those that left their sell-down till much later and sold down in the depths of the Covid crisis only have themselves to blame.

HLG have been more resilient than I think anyone reasonably could have expected. I called it as I saw the risks at the time and reiterate that it was not downramping.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

its not down ramping when your analysing potential impacts on a business of covid and nobody i mean nobody new what the impact would be so you have to plan for the worst in those senario,s. at some point some businesses become value propositions worth a risk.
    bye the way i dont own the stock
    Last edited by bull....; 25-09-2020 at 11:00 AM.
    one step ahead of the herd

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I sold in early 2020 at an average of ~ $6 in early 2020 as a capital preservation measure and clearly articulated my concerns and the risks presented by Covid. This was not downramping and those concerns were not nonsense. Those that left their sell-down till much later and sold down in the depths of the Covid crisis only have themselves to blame.

HLG have been more resilient than I think anyone reasonably could have expected. I called it as I saw the risks at the time and reiterate that it was not downramping.
    I'm not pointing the finger at any individual although bull did lead himself into a response, my point being is that one must follow their own conviction and not be swayed by the crowd of the moment no matter how loud that crowd bleets.
    Last edited by couta1; 25-09-2020 at 11:00 AM.

Govt grants (wage subsidies ) of $8m plus

Helps in a big way to paying the $14m dividend

Workers keep their jobs ....shareholders happy as ...thanks Grant (and Jacinda) and ScoMo
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    its not down ramping when your analysing potential impacts on a business of covid and nobody i mean nobody new what the impact would be so you have to plan for the worst in those senario,s. at some point some businesses become value propositions worth a risk
    Well said but we're wasting our time talking about investment risk management strategies with some people who simply cannot grasp why one should try and spread or mitigate risk in the first place.

Anyway...lets get back to positive stuff and try and have a happy day. HLG being fundamentally rerated as the market comes to grip with the power of the brand.

I guess there was a free heads up for me that I should have taken more notice of when BMW N.Z. said their sales for the first half of the year were at all time record level's despite Covid. The doubt in my mind at the time was I was not sure if this was the "ultimate driving machine" brand power or whether it was just that a lot of wealthy people thought they ran a real chance they might die so they thought they might as well go out in style lol.

Speaking of style, it would appear that a lot of women want to keep up appearances on zoom (but to do so at a reasonable price), so they get stuck into Glassons gear.
    Last edited by Beagle; 25-09-2020 at 11:12 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine