sharetrader
Page 488 of 899 FirstFirst ... 388438478484485486487488489490491492498538588 ... LastLast
Results 4,871 to 4,880 of 8983
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I'm in no comment mode on that thread as you know mate. I was merely comparing the much talked about cash mountain in ATM with the hardly ever talked about cash mountain of HLG on a comparative basis. It wasn't intended as a criticism of ATM, merely observing the two cash mountains on a relative basis compared to their share prices. All the very best with your strategy. I genuinely hope it works out really well for you.
    Disc: I have a significant position in Kingfish warrants, (exercisable in March 2021), and one of their biggest positions is ATM so our interests are aligned mate
    Thanks mate, both great stocks to own and a compliment to each other in many ways, A2 currently finds itself on the dark side of the moon but fortunately the moon isn't still.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Lol there's just as much hype talk now as there was trash talk a few months back, no wonder newbies get confused, the key is to sell into the hype and buy into the trash talk.
    quote of the day!
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    That's 83 cents cash a share on a $6 share price. Hmmm You think that might underwrite future dividends, just a "little"

Much hype on another thread about a $854 cash mountain, (all of which was built up by never once paying a dividend) unlike HLG who have a stellar track record in that regard. Amounts to $1.15 per share but that's not a huge percentage of a $15.80 share is it !
    Jeez - so Enterprise Value of HLG about $5.20 / share

Or less than $5 cum dividend

Need another coffee
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

HLG always been good at managing cash but the chart shows what happens when in tough times (could be crisis times) you 'watch the pennies and let the pounds look after themselves' - you get 83 cents a share of cash

Note I've taken $17m of lease payments from Finance Cash Flow and put up to Operating Cash Flows ....reported FCF was $64m

For dividend hounds cool that they over the timeframe of the chart dividends have averaged 129% of FCF (keep paying dividends during the GFC)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by winner69; 12-10-2020 at 12:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    ..... the key is to sell into the hype and buy into the trash talk.
    So, you'll be selling now?

Quote Originally Posted by Biscuit View Post
    So, you'll be selling now?
    Wouldn't want to sell now

I've added the dividends paid to the FCF chart I posted a while ago

The right of chart has this huge gap between cash generated and diviies paid out --- looks almost like a wide open mouth about to spew out mountains of cash

Maybe a special divie to relieve the pressure
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Jeez - so Enterprise Value of HLG about $5.20 / share

Or less than $5 cum dividend

Need another coffee
    That's the quote of the day !
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

Decade TA says sell now , BUT all other factors are saying NO dont sell BUY! Its a triple top and those are rare. Triple bottoms are sells and dont touch it. This is 3x Top with everything saying BUY. With all that cash coming to market as the nervous investors consult there advisors a % of income will be allocated to all strong sectors and it wont take much cash to drive this higher.

Div should increase next time as MR B has hinted.

BUY.
    Last edited by Waltzing; 12-10-2020 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Wouldn't want to sell now

I've added the dividends paid to the FCF chart I posted a while ago

The right of chart has this huge gap between cash generated and diviies paid out --- looks almost like a wide open mouth about to spew out mountains of cash

Maybe a special divie to relieve the pressure
    That image is a thing of real beauty.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzingironmansinlgescul View Post
    Decade TA says sell now , BUT all other factors are saying NO dont sell BUY! Its a triple top and those are rare. Triple bottoms are sells and dont touch it. This is 3x Top with everything saying BUY. With all that cash coming to market as the nervous investors consult there advisors a % of income will be allocated to all strong sectors and it wont take much cash to drive this higher.
    Wonder which share might go into the NZX50 when MET disappears ? Opps I might have said too much...