sharetrader
Page 494 of 899 FirstFirst ... 394444484490491492493494495496497498504544594 ... LastLast
Results 4,931 to 4,940 of 8983

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Yes...there are always some speculators looking for instant gratification. Me...I bought for all the attractive fundamental reasons previously outlined.
    Topping up!! Keep it coming

Quote Originally Posted by jimdog31 View Post
    Topping up!! Keep it coming
    See MHJ's announcement confirming what I'm saying re retail.... Surprised also to see BGP have a slight pullback.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by 850man View Post
    2.6% SP dip this morning - weak hands disappointed that HLG didn't make it into the NZX50?
    Yes...there are always some speculators looking for instant gratification. Me...I bought for all the attractive fundamental reasons previously outlined.
    Beagle.. you are beginning to sound like me over on the ATM thread.

Guru

MHJ - Great performance ... have walked past shops wondering. We now have the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Beagle.. you are beginning to sound like me over on the ATM thread.
    Touché lol (I've banned myself from that thread for quite a while and I'm actually finding it quite refreshing. What's the bet I'm not the only one finding that refreshing )
    Last edited by Beagle; 14-10-2020 at 12:16 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Outside thinking.

Touché lol (I've banned myself from that thread for quite a while and I'm actually finding it quite refreshing. What's the bet I'm not the only one finding that refreshing )
    Always good to take a break from social media IMHO.........I do it often...tho no one notices. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Always good to take a break from social media IMHO.........I do it often...tho no one notices. lol.
    Yes...a healthy thing.

Anyway...back to HLG. As Winner inferred earlier today we need those Australian women to get out shopping at Glassons and it would seem their budget has helped boost confidence. https://thewest.com.au/business/econ...4+October+2020
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

No comment.

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzingironmansinlgescul View Post
    if it pulls back in to the low 5's its a back up the truck...
    Tell em he's dreamin.

Hope i didn't just jinx it by saying that! It would take a pretty good change in fundamentals for that to happen now I think...and a massive uptick in interest rates (was going to use that word normalisation, but not sure what it means anymore).

Look at the HLG share price graph. It has bounced around from $3 - $6 forever. I bought in back in 2010 at around $3. Unless you are a trader or are not serious about making money, what is the point of buying this kind of share?

If you are a trader, what's the point of buying this kind of share at $6?
    Last edited by Biscuit; 14-10-2020 at 01:52 PM.