sharetrader
Page 515 of 899 FirstFirst ... 15415465505511512513514515516517518519525565615 ... LastLast
Results 5,141 to 5,150 of 8983
    Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    What about the hijab?...!
    Do HLG sell them ?
    om mani peme hum

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    Do HLG sell them ?
    They do not sell the symbol of oppression, worn by Cindy to spite Muslim women in Iran & other oppressive Muslim countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    Do HLG sell them ?
    Clarke got a suit from Hallensteins

Think Jacinda gone more upmarket
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Tell us about Cindy continuing to wear the hijab after it was pointed out to her that she was supporting the oppression of women in certain Muslim countries.

Seems like morals do not matter in politics?
    They do not sell the symbol of oppression, worn by Cindy to spite Muslim women in Iran & other oppressive Muslim countries.
    She wore the hijab to show respect and support for Muslim community in Christchurch. And that is how most people saw it. Her intention was to show solidarity with the Muslim community affected by the shootings. It was right at the time in the eyes of most people here in New Zealand.

So what is your intention in continually repeating this theme? It does not show support or respect for our Prime Minister. You are distorting the truth to promote your own agenda. What about your morals?

Maybe we could get back to talking about HLG now ? After the great news on the vaccine today who can even be bothered exchanging harsh words and arguing about politics ? Don't worry, be happy !! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3HQMbQAWRc

Someone mentioned to me the other day No new cases in Melbourne in the last 6 days, Oh my goodness, I reckon there is going to be some really explosive pent up shopping demand over there after such a long "nuclear" winter. Vaccine on the horizon and light at the end of the tunnel. 24 cent fully imputed dividend in time for Christmas. Happy days
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Maybe we could get back to talking about HLG now ? After the great news on the vaccine today who can even be bothered exchanging harsh words and arguing about politics ? Don't worry, be happy !! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3HQMbQAWRc

Someone mentioned to me the other day No new cases in Melbourne in the last 6 days, Oh my goodness, I reckon there is going to be some really explosive pent up shopping demand over there after such a long "nuclear" winter. Vaccine on the horizon and light at the end of the tunnel. 24 cent fully imputed dividend in time for Christmas. Happy days
    Happy days indeed but you can sense the bare faced envy at missing out by bull & Moka.

Which is fine but for their bare faced hypocrisy quoting the hijab wearing cynical PM, citing moral issues!
    Last edited by Balance; 10-11-2020 at 03:47 PM.

Happy days indeed but you can sense the bare faced envy at missing out by bull & Moka.

Which is fine but for their bare faced hypocrisy quoting the hijab wearing cynical PM, citing moral issues!
    funny you might need to remove the hijab from your head to read the facts

YTD HLG is up 1.6% thats right the impressive amount of 1.6% lol if you trade it you may have done better than 1.6%

CNU is up 44% YTD so i am indeed feeling good.
    one step ahead of the herd

Banned

You guys are right, sentiment is high at the moment and it shows almost right across the market. Now time to take advantage of that.

The thing I get annoyed with is all this talk of companies having to give back taxpayer money, when taking the offer was the right thing to do, and legal, for any business adversely affected by the decisions that the government made.

Just to be clear, I don't agree with it being there as an offer in the first place, much as I don't agree with the government's actions around shutting businesses down, but hey, they set the rules, and companies have stuck to them as far as I can tell.

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    funny you might need to remove the hijab from your head to read the facts

YTD HLG is up 1.6% thats right the impressive amount of 1.6% lol if you trade it you may have done better than 1.6%

CNU is up 44% YTD so i am indeed feeling good.
    Try over 60% gain for HLG by buying when the panic was profound.

Go back to your postings around that time - you were basically shxtting in your pants. So thanks for the gloom!

I ❤️ It!
    Last edited by Balance; 10-11-2020 at 03:59 PM.

Try over 60% gain for HLG by buying when the panic was profound.

Go back to your postings around that time - you were basically shxtting in your pants. So thanks for the gloom!

I ❤️ It!
    we all have to admit it was not a very comfortable time
    one step ahead of the herd