sharetrader
Page 531 of 899 FirstFirst ... 31431481521527528529530531532533534535541581631 ... LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,310 of 8983

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Don't under-estimate the woke leftist self-serving hypocritical brigade continuing to use the wage subsidy as a deflection from the multi-policy failures of Cindy's government - especially housing.
    Except for this risk, I fail to see currently what all the fuss is about.

Don't under-estimate the woke leftist self-serving hypocritical brigade continuing to use the wage subsidy as a deflection from the multi-policy failures of Cindy's government - especially housing.
    The wage subsidy and its moral concerns are not a deflection off Labour's failure , they represent an actual failure of the development of the rules around it. Jacinda has admitted as such.

Company's will and should do what's best for them....

I look at the history of my trading this stock and should be rinsing and repeating (re-peat, geddit) but cannot sell in the current environment. TINA TRINA TRINFA
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

TRINFA - I love it, hits the nail directly on the head !
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

Even thought light in vol its one of the best invest and or trading stocks on the NZX..

rated Beagles BBB+

DISC: own and trade in separate portfolios. New trading range 5 . 80 - 6.50 until farther earnings upgrades. Down grades sell if you can ...and thats what makes it so wonderful. The light vol craters the price.

6.50 holding..
    Last edited by Waltzing; 17-11-2020 at 12:09 PM.

Legend

Just short of 60 mil shares on issue with a fair chunk tied up by long term holders & more
    in demand - on good results & low interest yields - it's difficult to not see available shares
    further tighten & HLG SP accelerate further north & stay up there longer term

Imagine what would happen if the big funds decided they had an appetite for a slice of HLG
    Last edited by nztx; 17-11-2020 at 12:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    Just short of 60 mil shares on issue with a fair chunk tied up by long term holders & more
    in demand - on good results & low interest yields - it's difficult to not see available shares
    further tighten & HLG SP accelerate further north & stay up there longer term

Imagine what would happen if the big funds decided they had an appetite for a slice of HLG
    Which would automatically happen if HLG gets back into the NZX50 index.

Cause & effect.

Unfortunately, unlikely to happen now.

I suspect S&P DJI twisted a few things to get PEB to replace MET - should have been HLG. Second time PEB has done to HLG.
    Last edited by Balance; 17-11-2020 at 01:16 PM.

Which would automatically happen if HLG gets back into the NZX50 index.

Cause & effect.

Unfortunately, unlikely to happen now.

I suspect S&P DJI twisted a few things to get PEB to replace MET - should have been HLG.
    With the truly outstanding dividend yield on offer its not difficult to be patient. My sense is that patient investors will be rewarded in regard to index inclusion at some stage in the not too distant future, maybe sometime in 2021.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Maybe $6.50 close today

Go you little beauty
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Maybe $6.50 close today

Go you little beauty
    Lot of sellers grouping up around this level and who would blame them aye.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Lot of sellers grouping up around this level and who would blame them aye.
    So you do not subscribe to the belief articulated here that fair value for HLG is always $2 more than the current market price then?
    om mani peme hum