sharetrader
Page 562 of 899 FirstFirst ... 62462512552558559560561562563564565566572612662 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,620 of 8983

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    It arrived in the bank a/c
    Indeed it has!
    Last edited by Balance; 15-12-2020 at 12:35 PM.

My thanks to the HLG team. I really appreciate the way the Directors and Management have worked very hard to prudently and safely navigate through the many challenges 2020 has presented and am looking forward to the future with considerable optimism.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

DCM in Wellington forever grateful for the donation of my divie ....heaps more than I might have given normally but it is for a very good cause in helping the homeless find a home and a job so they can live a more meaningful life in the community.

No doubt the Nelson Food Bank are also grateful for the donation that I believe is coming their way as well.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by Greekwatchdog View Post
    For Bars Latest view on NZX 50 inclusion
    A Final Tidy Up, Before the Family Arrives for Xmas

S&P DJI have confirmed that no constituent changes will be made to the benchmark indices at the December 2020 quarterly
    index review. There are a number of changes to indexed shares and Float Adjustment Weighting Factors (AWF). Changes are
    effective close of market, Friday 18 December 2020.
    No constituent changes
    As expected, the S&P/NZX index review for December 2020 contained no constituent changes for the benchmark indices. We do not
    foresee any constituent changes over the near to medium term. Hallenstein Glasson (HLG) remains the largest non-member currently
    eligible for inclusion, should a current member drop out.
    Figure 1. December 2020 Review: Confirmed changes
    Index Enter Exit Expected Weight (rank)
    S&P/NZX 10 no changes
    S&P/NZX 20 no changes
    S&P/NZX 50 no changes
    S&P/NZX 50 Portfolio no changes
    Source: Forsyth Barr analysis, S&P DJI
    A catch-up for share placements
    As with each quarterly review, indexed shares, Investible Weighting Factors ( IWF's) and AWF's are also updated. There were a
    number of share placements during the quarter (including SKO, SML, SPG & VHP) that did not qualify for accelerated implementation,
    which will now be implemented. The companies with the largest re-weightings are presented in Figure 2.
    Figure 2. December 2020 Review: Major re-weighting changes expected
    Index Current Weight Expected Weight Total Change
    S&P/NZX 50 Index
    SPG 0.61% 0.74% +0.14%
    VHP 0.78% 0.87% +0.10%
    S&P/NZX 50 Portfolio Index
    ATM 3.45% 5.03% +1.59%
    SPK 4.15% 4.98% +0.83%
    FPH 4.36% 5.17% +0.81%
    IFT 5.33% 4.98% -0.35%
    MFT 5.36% 4.99% -0.37%
    CEN 5.57% 4.89% -0.67%
    MEL 5.95% 4.68% -1.27%
    S&P/NZX All Real Estate Index
    SPG 6.90% 8.25% +1.35%
    VHP 8.81% 9.70% +0.89%
    KPG 16.10% 15.64% -0.46%
    PCT 16.11% 15.66% -0.46%
    GMT 22.26% 21.63% -0.63%
    You're a good dog. Thank you for sharing.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    DCM in Wellington forever grateful for the donation of my divie ....heaps more than I might have given normally but it is for a very good cause in helping the homeless find a home and a job so they can live a more meaningful life in the community.

No doubt the Nelson Food Bank are also grateful for the donation that I believe is coming their way as well.
    Well done w69 you are clearly a very generous individual ..........hope there's enough left for a few scallops and chips

Good on you W69 for putting your dividend to where your principles are.

Respect.

Briscoes now on 18 times last years Covid affected earnings. A similar multiple would have HLG at $8.42. One has outstanding growth prospects in Australia the other does not. Hmmm

Nice, mine went to Chch City Mission, they're doing great work.

Dilettante

I’m sure they indeed are with the much higher than normal pre Christmas sum they get from my family this year. I know they’ll put it to good use. Like Beagle, I thank management and board for navigating extremely competently through a very difficult year.

summerset paying back the wage subsidy hlg , take note it might come back and bite you if you end up being the last nzx one not doing so.
    one step ahead of the herd