sharetrader
Page 563 of 899 FirstFirst ... 63463513553559560561562563564565566567573613663 ... LastLast
Results 5,621 to 5,630 of 8983

They ARE paying it back - just directly to me!

Quote Originally Posted by dln View Post
    They ARE paying it back - just directly to me!
    Indeed.

I am going to enjoy the carton of wine (Reserve Black Label) just delivered by the friendly courier man - to be accompanied by the crayfish & grade A5 beautifully marbled grass fed wagyu steak this weekend, courtesy of the wage subsidy.

Then there’s the bottles of DM champagne for Christmas Day. Thanks Grant Robertson & Cynical Cindy.
    Last edited by Balance; 16-12-2020 at 09:09 AM.

Banned

I'm going to enjoy my job, which would have disappeared otherwise...

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Yeap, I was thinking exactly the same thing. Quite apart from that it looks like a great year shaping up so when the market gets shocked by HLG's earnings capabilities we should see further share price appreciation and I think there's an excellent chance HLG gets into the NZX50 in 2021 on its own merits. Aside from all that to the best of my knowledge this has the highest forecast 2021 yield of any share on the NZX so we're being paid very handsomely indeed while we wait for even better things ahead.

Definitely one of my top five picks for 2021.
    Which ones would be your other 4?and if you had to put all the eggs in one basket and choose 1,which one would that be?

obviously you 2 only care about stuffing your faces with crayfish and washing it down with wine , but not about brand damage. short term thinking at its best

it is no wonder a great company like briscoes is up 22% since announcing the payback of the wage subsidy and hlg is up 1% after not doing the same
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    obviously you 2 only care about stuffing your faces with crayfish and washing it down with wine , but not about brand damage. short term thinking at its best

it is no wonder a great company like briscoes is up 22% since announcing the payback of the wage subsidy and hlg is up 1% after not doing the same
    2021 will see HLG at $10 - I can wait.

The champagne & 60 days aged wagyu beef cannot!

BTW, you should learn how to enjoy good quality wine and food. Stuffing your face with them is how peasants eat - not connoisseurs of fine wine & cuisine.
    Last edited by Balance; 16-12-2020 at 09:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post

BTW, you should learn how to enjoy good quality wine and food. Stuffing your face with them is how peasants eat - not connoisseurs of fine wine & cuisine.
    If it's been aged for 60 days, I'm pretty sure you could wait a couple more

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post

Please tone it down a bit Balance.
    Say you are only having a small roll of ham & chicken, washed down with lemonade.

If Sue Bradford & ilk get to hear you, this thread will be spammed out by that mob.

That Auckland City councillor, Efeso Collins, was on TV the other day, saying without any guilt or shame, that the rich should be taxed more, to give it to "us", because we spend it, we dont save it...

The fact that you may have worked hard for your money, and only had the same opportunities they have doesnt enter their heads.
    Last edited by Getty; 16-12-2020 at 09:59 AM.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    DCM in Wellington forever grateful for the donation of my divie ....heaps more than I might have given normally but it is for a very good cause in helping the homeless find a home and a job so they can live a more meaningful life in the community.

No doubt the Nelson Food Bank are also grateful for the donation that I believe is coming their way as well.
    Thats awesome Winner! You’re a legend

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    Please tone it down a bit Balance.
    Say you are only having a small roll of ham & chicken, washed down with lemonade.

If Sue Bradford & ilk get to hear you, this thread will be spammed out by that mob.

That Auckland City councillor, Efeso Collins, was on TV the other day, saying without any guilt or shame, that the rich should be taxed more, to give it to "us", because we spend it, we dont save it...

The fact that you may have worked hard for your money, and only had the same opportunities they have doesnt enter their heads.

the grasshoppers are breeding