sharetrader
Page 578 of 899 FirstFirst ... 78478528568574575576577578579580581582588628678 ... LastLast
Results 5,771 to 5,780 of 8983

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    You prefer wage subsidy up their posteriors?

Hijab because the wearing of it (after it was pointed out that it represents oppression, persecution and brutalization in countries like Iran) is the height of how cynical & hypocritical the government is.
    I think anybody here does know your views on these issues. Personally I don't share them, but this does not invalidate them and clearly should not stop a civilized debate.

However - you are often sounding like a broken record, providing the same message again and again without adding anything new or useful. Even your spite is neither new nor useful.

Feels a bit like the rants and tweets of a recent US politician we both seem to despise. While I don't think that he is able to improve, I am sure you could :

Merry Christmas.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    I think anybody here does know your views on these issues. Personally I don't share them, but this does not invalidate them and clearly should not stop a civilized debate.

However - you are often sounding like a broken record, providing the same message again and again without adding anything new or useful. Even your spite is neither new nor useful.

Feels a bit like the rants and tweets of a recent US politician we both seem to despise. While I don't think that he is able to improve, I am sure you could :

Merry Christmas.
    There is a difference - I am right and he is wrong.

There is a difference - I am right and he is wrong.
    That's what he would say as well :
    ----

That's what he would say as well :
    Facts are facts.

Try dealing with facts - you will find it revealing & refreshing.
    Last edited by Balance; 24-12-2020 at 12:32 PM.

Facts are facts.

Try dealing with facts - you will find it refreshing.
    What you call facts are (in this case) just your subjective views ... and no matter what you think they are - nothing is refreshing when presented as a broken record.

Anyway - just tried to help with a bit of feedback. Make with that what you please.
    ----

What you call facts are (in this case) just your subjective views ... and no matter what you think they are - nothing is refreshing when presented as a broken record.

Anyway - just tried to help with a bit of feedback. Make with that what you please.

Thanks but no thanks - don’t need it from you or any of the two faced hypocrites.

You have a Merry Christmas though, ok?
    Last edited by Balance; 24-12-2020 at 12:37 PM.

... have power to make you great

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    Excellent analysis there Ferg

My thoughts too - 100% of subsidies had to be paid out (or unpaid portion returned)

I'm of thoughts that the way reporting the subsidy is flawed, in reports of listed companies

The legislation provided that the wages paid from subsidy & subsidy were non taxable / non deductible

It's questionable whether wages paid up to subsidy level were even a company expense, perhaps
    net off (with associated note of what was netted off) would have been more appropriate.

The true wage cost over subsidy period is in fact the amount in excess of any subsidy, which the entities
    paid out & wore at the end of the day

Add on AC Levies, Kiwisaver, HP and all the extra Remuneration oncosts associated to arrive at figure
    for Overall net outgoing when Covid times trading was negligible / stores were closed

but just MTCW ..

Merry Christmas to all and best wishes for the holiday season !
    Net wages precisely... somehow I think WHS got this cocked up which allowed them to be a target

Guru

"I'm of thoughts that the way reporting the subsidy is flawed, in reports of listed companies"

A comprehensive standard was needed with the IRD working in conjunction with standards body of the accounting society.

The balance sheet is the appropriate place for it to held until the IRD administers the credit applying rules for it apportionment.

Its a total stuff up and really shows just how little this government understands business and accounting for business.

You need a little library at home on the subject to be aware it exists but that is not what the minister of finance has on his book shelf.

Of more concern is the damage to the supply chain for retail clothing and in the next 6 months manufactures world wide will be suffering much higher debt ratios from stock piles of unpaid jeans and tee shirts.

Garment factories world wide are now struggling to pay works and keep there factories open. The supply chain has been hit hard and here in NZ you cant see that damage.
    Last edited by Waltzing; 25-12-2020 at 08:57 AM.

At Glassons Sylvia Park. Queue for fitting rooms is 15 deep and no evidence of supply issues on shelves.

Guru

"15 deep" , That means aucklanders arnt at the beach yet? Shortly im sure!

There will also be a lot of stock being dumped if you can buy and ship it.

The one resource really worth investing in for the future is water..you do need a pair of pants but you need a lot more water and everyday.
    Last edited by Waltzing; 27-12-2020 at 08:59 PM.