sharetrader
Page 593 of 899 FirstFirst ... 93493543583589590591592593594595596597603643693 ... LastLast
Results 5,921 to 5,930 of 8983
    Guru

Thats the best Intel anyone can get. If we had had that sort of Intel we might not have unload 75%, maybe 60 instead. All shopping was done in Asia between flights by this bunch last 5 years and therefore no Intel on this one charts only.
    Last edited by Waltzing; 19-01-2021 at 01:19 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by FatTed View Post
    My Daughters tell me they for the last 2 years can get most of what they want from HLG, they used to spend their money with Asos and Urban Outfitters. They tell me the buyers are now much better than before.
    My wife used to buy plenty from ASOS online, but since I entered my HLG position all online clothes shops other than glassons are now blocked from access on home wifi.

Advanced Member

The depth doesn't always tell the true depth. Just bought 4000 at 7.12. A couple seconds later it is down 5c to my original buy in price.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserEyeKiwi View Post
    My wife used to buy plenty from ASOS online, but since I entered my HLG position all online clothes shops other than glassons are now blocked from access on home wifi.
    Similar situation here. Wifey had never shopped at Glasson's nor thought to. Asked her to give them a go since we were investors and turned out she really liked their offering and bought a bunch of clothes for summer.
    (Biased anecdotal evidence but ill take it, lol)

Also asked her to get intel from the person behind the counter and reports were extremely busy over Christmas/New Year (Sylvia Park store)

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    Similar situation here. Wifey had never shopped at Glasson's nor thought to. Asked her to give them a go since we were investors and turned out she really liked their offering and bought a bunch of clothes for summer.
    (Biased anecdotal evidence but ill take it, lol)

Also asked her to get intel from the person behind the counter and reports were extremely busy over Christmas/New Year (Sylvia Park store)

My daughter (12) loves Glassons. We were in Sylvia Park on boxing day and the queue for the fitting room was 15 deep. Saleswoman said that it was a slow day lol.

Guru

ask your broker dealer to get the shares off market for a specific price

that way you wont be surprised when it drops. They will ask around and leave your price with other dealers. All those off trades are sometimes between parties who have left a note with other houses.

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    The depth doesn't always tell the true depth. Just bought 4000 at 7.12. A couple seconds later it is down 5c to my original buy in price.
    For what its worth I think that's very good buying. I would join you if I didn't have a full truckload already
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

More views expressed tonight in the states that rates will stay on hold for years to come until employment drops to 3 % as extreme as that sounds. If this extreme outcome transpires this stock could easily double.

remember when some expressed the view that the dollar was going to dark places in a hand basket. That never transpired and FPH took off into outer space.

We missed that after making a load but we believed the dollar was going down in QE.

Things may not transpire as we think they will into the future. You may get rewarded beyond your wildest dreams.
    Last edited by Waltzing; 19-01-2021 at 05:39 PM.

And with a new OUTBREAK of COVID?
    $4.5 or back to $1.80?
    Pat
    Prediction is hard even with the crystal ball.

Guru

Outbreaks means more on line sales and yet more credit reserves on the balance sheet net effect share price increases.