sharetrader
Page 602 of 899 FirstFirst ... 102502552592598599600601602603604605606612652702 ... LastLast
Results 6,011 to 6,020 of 8983

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    On that note, a man just have to buy a few more of them beauties!
    Good move -- probably see a new ATH today .... or tomorrow
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Jeez Beagle, forecasting eps 60 cents not the usual bullish beagle

EPS 60 cents is $36m npat

If they do $24m in H121 then the last year (H220 + H121) is $36.3m - even with all covid issues. So $36m for full year would be seeing earnings decline in H2.

Surely we should add a bit of growth in --- maybe $40m full year, ie eps 67 cents
    You're quite right mate. I am being super conservative with 60 cps, (far too conservative...which is unlike me). In my defense I have only had time for one coffee this morning and I did say "I think they can easily do 60 cps in earnings this year"

To be honest I haven't really given a lot of thought to the second half but I think ultra low interest rates and people's inability to travel will see retail demand remain at a very robust level. Maybe we see as much as $20m for the second half which would lead to around $44m for the year and eps of 74 cents ? I guess that raises the possibility of what on earth are they going to do with all that cash ?
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    You're quite right mate. I am being super conservative with 60 cps, (far too conservative...which is unlike me). In my defense I have only had time for one coffee this morning and I did say "I think they can easily do 60 cps in earnings this year"

To be honest I haven't really given a lot of thought to the second half but I think ultra low interest rates and people's inability to travel will see retail demand remain at a very robust level. Maybe we see as much as $20m for the second half which would lead to around $44m for the year and eps of 74 cents ? I guess that raises the possibility of what on earth are they going to do with all that cash ?
    OMG - .74 times 21.8 gives share price of $16.13

LOL that would be very nice but 21.8 is the average of the other two retailers on last years covid affected earnings. I don't think we can expect it to trade at that multiple on this years earnings but at $10 its fairly priced compared to its peers and as mentioned, I think HLG has much better growth prospects going forward.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    OMG - .74 times 21.8 gives share price of $16.13
    Call it 15X = $11.11

Guru

economy exploding on forward govt spending...

$13

if aussi numbers are the same for employment.

Advanced Member

Call it 15X = $11.11
    Yes thank you Balance for keeping it "Real".
    Bit of excessive exuberance there on the P/E front methinks...trending to long term averages / likely correction etc...
    Last edited by Davexl; 03-02-2021 at 01:05 PM.
    All science is either Physics or stamp collecting - Ernest Rutherford

Come on boys you starting to sound like the Three Stooges with this guessing game .....

Call it 15X = $11.11
    Yes...I was pondering what is the right multiple for FY21 and I arrived at almost the same conclusion. I am thinking 15-16 times current year earnings based on their multi year track record of strong growth in Australia with Glassons. I think the shares are worth $10.15 now and my price target for 12 months hence is $11.50.

The yield could be VERY interesting. Unless they have plans for the substantial ~ $50m cash on hand I expect they could pay out close to the whole years earnings this year.

Canny investors will know this trades cum a likely twenty something cent fully imputed dividend likely payable in April...or maybe its 30 cents ?

NZD up on surprisingly low unemployment rate

So less people unemployed / more working - that’s good for HGH

And NZD good for HGH margins later in year.