sharetrader
Page 616 of 899 FirstFirst ... 116516566606612613614615616617618619620626666716 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,160 of 8983

In an email early this AM:

We’re running virtual customer feedback sessions to hear what you think of our brand, products and the experiences you’ve had with us.

These are 40-minute sessions where we ask for the great and less great experiences you’ve had, after that… a $100 Hallensteins voucher is all yours!

I personally haven't been a fan of the hallensteins brand over the years, view it as pretty well warehouse quality, however with popular/trendy designs/prints to mask the quality. Kept me from buying shares for a long time due to my personal disliking however bit the bullet, buying in a couple weeks back. Onwards & upwards!

Quote Originally Posted by toml.1234 View Post

We’re running virtual customer feedback sessions to hear what you think of our brand, products and the experiences you’ve had with us.

These are 40-minute sessions where we ask for the great and less great experiences you’ve had, after that… a $100 Hallensteins voucher is all yours!

I personally haven't been a fan of the hallensteins brand over the years, view it as pretty well warehouse quality, however with popular/trendy designs/prints to mask the quality. Kept me from buying shares for a long time due to my personal disliking however bit the bullet, buying in a couple weeks back. Onwards & upwards!
    Do that focus group mate ... and put the $100 inot more shares ...it'll keep on giving
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Yep have signed up for it mate. Perhaps I could ask for $100 of shares rather than product!

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Do that focus group mate ... and put the $100 inot more shares ...it'll keep on giving
    Probably a merchandise voucher - for socks and undies and suchlike!

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    Probably a merchandise voucher - for socks and undies and suchlike!

Could be 10 shares by end of March!

Quote Originally Posted by toml.1234 View Post

Welcome to the party Toml. As an owner I bet youll find yourself buying and loving Hallensteins clothing really soon

Guru

wish holders all the best.
    Last edited by Waltzing; 10-02-2021 at 02:34 PM.

Just for Beagle

Glassons market share trends. De facto market is clothing sector retail sales for Eastern States (ex ABS)

Anybody know store numbers over this period?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by winner69; 10-02-2021 at 03:06 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Just for Beagle

Glassons market share trends. De facto market is clothing sector retail sales for Eastern States (ex ABS)

Anybody know store numbers over this period?
    What a graph! Just a wee bit of room for growth..

The Cash Flow rec at end of July has for H220 this thing - Increase in Creditors $16m (from 6 months earlier) - unpaid bills?

Apparently at the ASM somebody asked about the huge cash mountain and was told that their offshore suppliers had provided deferred settlement terms which had been since been reinstated to normal terms (in other words the cash had a home)
    http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...283/333885.pdf
    Page 27 - Trade payables FY19 $6,798, FY20 $12,771, difference $5,973K.

Nice image above, thanks.

On the depreciation non cash thing, this was $9,816K last year (not including the new right of use asset stuff), so about $5m expense to be recorded this present half for what is a non cash item, (a little less than the $6m I estimated earlier today).
    Last edited by Beagle; 10-02-2021 at 03:29 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine