sharetrader
Page 640 of 899 FirstFirst ... 140540590630636637638639640641642643644650690740 ... LastLast
Results 6,391 to 6,400 of 8983

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Sorry guys, I'm dizzy from going around and around in circles so have lost count. Is this the tenth or eleventh time you guys have brought this spurious argument up ?
    always good to remind people there are better companies when it comes to social responsibilities
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    always good to remind people there are better companies when it comes to social responsibilities
    I head you the first two dozen times. Its getting super boring and repetitive you and Winner recycling the same B.S. over and over and over again countless times.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    W69 and you have been so wrong about HLG, you can keep your bullshxt.
    Yep, just like you say mate I also reckon HLG share price will be 10 bucks soon (should be there by now but it ain’t)

I better stop making bullshxt (spell check changes that to bullish predictions
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

I head you the first two dozen times. Its getting super boring and repetitive you and Winner recycling the same B.S. over and over and over again countless times.
    It's okay, Beagle - everyone who owns HLG shares know from previous postings that bull ... has been one of the biggest incessantly negative posters on the stock.

He even got called out by couta1 for his postings last year.

Good to see that he simply cannot get over his postings.

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    We live in an age where nearly half of america voted for a chap who'd just spent the last 4 years trying desperately to convince the world how corrupt and incompetent he is. Public perception is all over the place.
    Do you think Tony from Temuka is going to make a fuss about something that happened a year ago (and who can remember a week ago these days) and adamantly choose to wear his rugby shorts to his daughter's wedding instead of the nice $49 chinos he covets at in the HLG window?

Public perception (if indeed there is any on this matter) quickly evaporates with a need or good price. Especially the latter.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzingironmansinlgescul View Post
    "just for a quick div strip" "not worried what price.". gosh OK..

a quick draw off the bottom for the last 5 years its now heading into blue skies..

30,000 off market or on?
    I have never done off market. As long as they pay me 10k to 12k div I will be happy with that. March is my TPTD month= Transfer Profits To Dividends. I buy into anything paying a div and try and make a loss on ex div day.

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    I have never done off market. As long as they pay me 10k to 12k div I will be happy with that. March is my TPTD month= Transfer Profits To Dividends. I buy into anything paying a div and try and make a loss on ex div day.
    I believe that makes you a member of the 50,000+ share club, only 114 members according to the last annual report. Welcome aboard but I'd be inclined to stay a member if were you
    Last edited by Beagle; 02-03-2021 at 10:31 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

please keep the "theorems" coming through team

Even if you get paid out for it and everyone jumps on with why you're an idiot, that's ok, maybe they can't articulate the argument as well as they would have liked, but argue none the less.

Just keep in mind there are a lot of lurkers that like to see these arguments to formulate their own opinions, so don't be deterred. Think of it as a test in fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    It's okay, Beagle - everyone who owns HLG shares know from previous postings that bull ... has been one of the biggest incessantly negative posters on the stock.

He even got called out by couta1 for his postings last year.

Good to see that he simply cannot get over his postings.
    and we know who was right eh balance .... not couta as the hlg price plummeted to $2
    Last edited by bull....; 02-03-2021 at 10:42 AM.
    one step ahead of the herd

Advanced Member

I believe that makes you a member of the 50,000+ share club, only 114 members according to the last annual report. Welcome aboard but I'd be inclined to stay a member if were you
    The most at any one time was 125k back 3 years ago to get a 20k div., but sp was in the $3.30c to $3.60c bracket. Sold them over the following 1 to 5 months and made an extra 55k after fees .