sharetrader
Page 671 of 899 FirstFirst ... 171571621661667668669670671672673674675681721771 ... LastLast
Results 6,701 to 6,710 of 8983

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    I cant believe it.

HLG report out for @ !.5 hours, yet all the usual rampers and dampers have not typed a word.

Must be this damn Covid eh?
    They probably just wanted to give you a chance to contribute something of value to the thread ;

Apart from that - nice pictures and well known results (already published 26 of March ). Just read back in the thread whatever people thought at the time ....
    Last edited by BlackPeter; 28-04-2021 at 01:03 PM.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

I cant believe it.

HLG report out for @ !.5 hours, yet all the usual rampers and dampers have not typed a word.

Just the glossy version of what they put out a few weeks ago

All old news ..even some of the photos aren’t new
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Advanced Member

They will have to be patient ...lol

Guru

"Must be this damn Covid eh?"

its the opposite. There is now just a 12 month wait to see what the AUS market does.

As we all know vaccines will be shipped world wide and the fire put out slowly.

Standing next to flight crews from AUS in Cordis hotel in auckland at the weekend. A sign of things to come as international flight crews mingle with the locals.

At least they were not at the bar.

Advanced Member

I cant believe it.

Why would anyone care about "ramping or damping" a report we already had all the details of weeks ago? there was nothing new released today.

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/371407

Good to see another Glasson (James) moving up the ranks - fashion obviously runs in the family's blood.

"James joined Glassons Australia in 2013, after completing a Master of Arts; Fashion Retail at the London College of Fashion (University of Arts).

Taking on various roles within the business over the last 8 years, including Brand Manager, General Manager, Acting National Retail Manager, James was appointed CEO of Glassons Australia in October 2017.

James has been instrumental in the brand’s success by overseeing and driving growth for the business across all sectors including product, eCommerce, marketing and operations."

He also manages a team of over 750 to ensure an unparalleled company culture."

I don't really like Nepotism but you can't argue with the results in Aus.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    https://www.nzx.com/announcements/371407

Good to see another Glasson (James) moving up the ranks - fashion obviously runs in the family's blood.

"James joined Glassons Australia in 2013, after completing a Master of Arts; Fashion Retail at the London College of Fashion (University of Arts).

Taking on various roles within the business over the last 8 years, including Brand Manager, General Manager, Acting National Retail Manager, James was appointed CEO of Glassons Australia in October 2017.

James has been instrumental in the brand’s success by overseeing and driving growth for the business across all sectors including product, eCommerce, marketing and operations."

He also manages a team of over 750 to ensure an unparalleled company culture."
    I'm pleased to see James' appointment in to this role, his track record speaks for itself. The market should also take kindly to it however it will all come down to the numbers in the end

... have power to make you great

Quote Originally Posted by 850man View Post
    I'm pleased to see James' appointment in to this role, his track record speaks for itself. The market should also take kindly to it however it will all come down to the numbers in the end
    Yes but James 108 does not want the other James to be number 1 and that is totally understandable... competition amongst the James's I guess

Quote Originally Posted by James108 View Post
    I don't really like Nepotism but you can't argue with the results in Aus.
    Look at those credentials!!!
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....