sharetrader
Page 700 of 899 FirstFirst ... 200600650690696697698699700701702703704710750800 ... LastLast
Results 6,991 to 7,000 of 8983
    Guru

more cases in Aus, they way this is going might be lucky and get HLG under 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzingironmansinlgescul View Post
    more cases in Aus, they way this is going might be lucky and get HLG under 7.
    The Charleston Glassons store in the Hunter region listed as a close contact store ….punters (and probably staff) need to get tested and isolate for 14 days no matter the outcome.

Store probably closed now

No worries ..plenty of corporate welfare

You’ll get your 5 or 6 bucks soon …maybe next month ….when the delta becomes rampant in basically an unvaccinated NZ ….punters will panic ……even Mr B will put into action his risk mitigation plans to keep the gains he has made
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

"when the delta becomes rampant in basically an unvaccinated NZ …"

its tried several times and doesnt seem to like the climate and the density of population here seems to pose a problem.

Either way so far God seems to be resident in GOD's Own..

Only explanation that makes any sense...

Certainly ave down if those prices turn up...

Dont mind lock downs as cycling on deserted road and sculling on deserted lakes is wonderful... just like back in sweden...

Last edited by Waltzing; 06-08-2021 at 05:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzingironmansinlgescul View Post
    "when the delta becomes rampant in basically an unvaccinated NZ …"

its tried several times and doesnt seem to like the climate and the density of population here seems to pose a problem.

Either way so far God seems to be resident in GOD's Own..

Only explanation that makes any sense...

Certainly ave down if those prices turn up...

Dont mind lock downs as cycling on deserted road and sculling on deserted lakes is wonderful... just like back in sweden...

NZ vaccines are really starting to ramp up now with 40k plus being administered per day and we now have 15.6% fully vaccinated and another 25.6% having had at least one shot. (taken from interest.co.nz today). Hopefully by the time we have an outbreak these numbers will be significantly higher but we're getting there quicker now.

Another update just on close regarding Aussie, good to see emphasis on online sales helping a lot. Hopefully the online platform is so much better than the competition that we ultimately capture more market share even quicker.
    Last edited by allfromacell; 06-08-2021 at 05:48 PM.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    The Charleston Glassons store in the Hunter region listed as a close contact store ….punters (and probably staff) need to get tested and isolate for 14 days no matter the outcome.

Store probably closed now

No worries ..plenty of corporate welfare

You’ll get your 5 or 6 bucks soon …maybe next month ….when the delta becomes rampant in basically an unvaccinated NZ ….punters will panic ……even Mr B will put into action his risk mitigation plans to keep the gains he has made

Oh .. I better empty the trucks now in readiness for the next chapters to ensue ..

then there will likely be a queue with the friendly canine presence waiting to do something similar ..
    Last edited by nztx; 06-08-2021 at 06:21 PM.

one thing about timing of recent lock downs in OZ is that it won't impact F21 and F22 that much

F21 profits basically all locked away so a few weeks in Sydney wont hurt much

And no need to worry about F22 as we have all year to recover the impact of a small blip on the radar
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Advanced Member

Went to Hallensteins Sylvia Park on Saturday morning to buy a bow tie and walked out with a pair of $99.99 boots which I wore dancing to a ball that night. The shop was pretty busy, but not as busy as Glassons next door. Complemented both shops for doing a good job in such a good long standing company, and they both agreed, then did a couple of dance steps and was on my way. The only problem I have with HLG is every time I want to buy or sell a few thousand it pushes the sp up or down 10c or so.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    ...The only problem I have with HLG is every time I want to buy or sell a few thousand it pushes the sp up or down 10c or so.
    If you could be so kind as to sell down to the mid sixes I for one would be very appreciative.
    om mani peme hum

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    If you could be so kind as to sell down to the mid sixes I for one would be very appreciative.
    Yeah, tiny volumes traded. A well run company in damn good shape and weathered the Covid storm exceptionally well thus far. Hard not to hold just for the stonking divvy alone!

Get the truck warmed up