sharetrader
Page 717 of 899 FirstFirst ... 217617667707713714715716717718719720721727767817 ... LastLast
Results 7,161 to 7,170 of 8983

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    hardly , but i think you should support your stock by buying online some new undies , they should arrive just in time for your a2 announcement. ( just in case you sh..t yourself )
    With the immediate lack of toilet paper in supermarkets, has to flow on to a run on new underwear - go HLG!

Advanced Member

hardly , but i think you should support your stock by buying online some new undies , they should arrive just in time for your a2 announcement. ( just in case you sh..t yourself )
    I been sh..ting myself with a2 for last 5 years up and down coaster. Topped up on a2 yesterday morning just before the drop. Am expecting HLG results in next short while, maybe days. Hopefully another good div to go with it. Beagle what's Hlg yield at the moment 10%?

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    ....Am expecting HLG results in next short while, maybe days. Hopefully another good div to go with it....
    HLG FY ends July. Results in September.

Maybe guidance before then: Not claiming subsidies or paying dividend.
    om mani peme hum

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Hmm bull getting negative on HLG again, thats a signal to start thinking about when to start pulling the buy trigger. Lol
    True, but then - bull can be negative on a stock for a long time ... and unfortunately, he often has a point.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by 850man View Post
    With the immediate lack of toilet paper in supermarkets, has to flow on to a run on new underwear - go HLG!
    LOL a bit of good humor goes a long way in lockdown

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    I been sh..ting myself with a2 for last 5 years up and down coaster. Topped up on a2 yesterday morning just before the drop. Am expecting HLG results in next short while, maybe days. Hopefully another good div to go with it. Beagle what's Hlg yield at the moment 10%?
    One good thing about HLG is they know how to apply for Govt wage subsidies and are adept at batting away criticism. FY21 is done and dusted and I think it will have been a solid year so should result in a final dividend of 20-25 cents which makes for about 45 cents for the year. 45 / 0.72 = 62.5 cps gross so on $6.50 that's about 9.6% which is great.

What's far less clear is what dividend they are capable of paying in FY22 ? My guess, and that's all it is, is it will be less than 45 cents per share. How much less ?, I don't know.
    Last edited by Beagle; 18-08-2021 at 12:21 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

After the year I've had i wont be needing those new undies, after surviving a 7 figure loss and coming out smiling on the other side it would take a lot to rattle me going forward.

After the year I've had i wont be needing those new undies, after surviving a 7 figure loss and coming out smiling on the other side it would take a lot to rattle me going forward.
    Well done, couta1. Glad you made it!

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    LOL a bit of good humor goes a long way in lockdown

One good thing about HLG is they know how to apply for Govt wage subsidies and are adept at batting away criticism. FY21 is done and dusted and I think it will have been a solid year so should result in a final dividend of 20-25 cents which makes for about 45 cents for the year. 45 / 0.72 = 62.5 cps gross so on $6.50 that's about 9.6% which is great.

What's far less clear is what dividend they are capable of paying in FY22 ? My guess, and that's all it is, is it will be less than 45 cents per share. How much less ?, I don't know.
    Been mulling over the wage subsidy situation and the whether or not a company should claim it. I came to the position that it is the government that is telling the company to close their shops but that they need to keep paying those working in them. It is not the company making that call, they are being required to do it. On that basis they should accept the wage subsidy as compensation but only for staff who are now being paid but not working at all. They should do this regardless of how profitable they are as the requirement to close shops is not a matter of whether they run a good business or not, it's an edict from the government.

Hmm bull getting negative on HLG again, thats a signal to start thinking about when to start pulling the buy trigger. Lol
    Worked again!

bull rang the bell this morning!

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Worked again!

bull rang the bell this morning!
    Sure leapt up this arvo. Tempted to sell this morning's buys but I did that after yesterdays bump and after brokerage and tax there was only enough left for a couple of bottles of wine so I think I'll hold on. I reckon the lock-down could be good for HLG in the longer term. They good enough to navigate it perhaps better than the competition?