sharetrader
Page 733 of 899 FirstFirst ... 233633683723729730731732733734735736737743783833 ... LastLast
Results 7,321 to 7,330 of 8983

$10.00 sp by Christmas then?

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post

with an extraordinary online trading result- who knows ?

let's face it if BGR can run as far as it has, then HLG deserves as much or more love given

10 bucks here we come

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    HLG will be reporting soon, (was 25 September last year). Hopefully they will be taking all the financial support they can get from both the Aust and N.Z. Govt's like they did last year and keep it, (my feelings and reasons why I think this is entirely appropriate have already been thoroughly articulated and I'm not going to debate the issue any further). I only mention it again as I think its now a material factor in supporting FY22's earnings.

The have an excellent website and extensive marketing through social media and I feel on a "lock through to opening up in 2022 DCF basis" they are currently fair value at about $7 so I am happy to continue to hold a reasonable sized stake for its excellent dividend yield.
    From 21 September. My prediction is $37m and my assessment of the stock is stated above.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

From 21 September. My prediction is $37m and my assessment of the stock is stated above.
    Only $37m - Your usual conservative self eh
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

""currently fair value at about $7 "

Mr B fair value but when compared to P/E of other retailers and the current "Net Yield"; it might be undervalued at 7 on a mark to market basis. The history of its price instability then baked into its "always" undervalue SP as RISK determined by the market.

Le Volume today is shocking... nothing...obviously they are buying the ASX retailers not this one.
    Last edited by Waltzing; 24-09-2021 at 12:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    KMD on a PE over 17 …..same for HLG would have a share price over 10 bucks

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    KMD on a PE over 17 …..same for HLG would have a share price over 10 bucks
    Wow so a possible upside of as much as 40% that's pretty good...but...
    Same PE applied to WHS would see it at around $8.50...125% upside, that's really cool eh
    More realistically if WHS can continue making steady improvements in its business model they could earn ~ $190m in FY22 about 55 cps and on the market accepting them more could trade on a PE of 13 for a share price of ~$7.00...NAH...could never happen...or could it ?
    Last edited by Beagle; 25-09-2021 at 02:00 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Wow so a possible upside of as much as 40% that's pretty good...but...
    Same PE applied to WHS would see it at around $8.50...125% upside, that's really cool eh
    More realistically if WHS can continue making steady improvements in its business model they could earn ~ $190m in FY22 about 55 cps and on the market accepting them more could trade on a PE of 13 for a share price of ~$7.00...NAH...could never happen...or could it ?
    I remember winner used to have at some stage a signature line related to market euphoria, but can't quite remember.

Are we there yet ?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    I remember winner used to have at some stage a signature line related to market euphoria, but can't quite remember.

Are we there yet ?
    It was “When investors are euphoric, they are incapable of recognizing euphoria itself.”

No worries BP …..euphoria kicks in at 10 bucks
    Last edited by winner69; 26-09-2021 at 08:11 AM.

Whatever the requirement was to get some corporate welfare Hallensteins and Glassons think they qualified and have received a couple of million wage subsidy this time around