sharetrader
Page 775 of 899 FirstFirst ... 275675725765771772773774775776777778779785825875 ... LastLast
Results 7,741 to 7,750 of 8983
    Advanced Member

Q: temporary store closure impacts?
    A: online does pick up a lot of slack, but there is increased demand overall when stores reopen. During store closure period supply was directed to online which is more efficient.

(More Q&A to come after votes)

Quote Originally Posted by LaserEyeKiwi View Post
    Q: temporary store closure impacts?
    A: online does pick up a lot of slack, but there is increased demand overall when stores reopen. During store closure period supply was directed to online which is more efficient.

(More Q&A to come after votes)
    ....you must have stopped listening ...... there was a bit more to the answer than that
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by LaserEyeKiwi View Post
    Livestream is solid now - hasn’t dropped out for 10 minutes at least. James Glassons comments were good talking about Australia store expansion plans.
    I tried again. It keeps dropping out. I've given up again. Its doesn't matter to me. I am very comfortable with the long run future of the company.
    Maybe there will be a replay of the meeting later that I can watch that runs properly.
    Back to more important taks... looking for the right boat... Anyone got a half share in a good Riviera they want to sell me ?
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    ....you must have stopped listening ...... there was a bit more to the answer than that
    Just trying to summarize. Really annoying that NZ companies don’t have their earnings and AGM calls up on their investor pages to listen to for at least a month following the event. It’s standard practice for most US companies.

Advanced Member

Sorry about that. Just sold 10% of my holding I bought 9 months ago, for tax reasons. Will not be selling anymore this year, but will buy more in Jan Feb.

Ferg's post yesterday predicted this. Huge growth last year.. it was only natural the sales will fall back this year to keep the 5 year 10% CAGR

No surprises in fall of sales and profit. Go back to sleep everyone

At least market doesn't seem to perturbed ...they must be lsitening to rawz and his no surprises here remark

They probably had meeting this week hoping news hounds / commentators would have already left town and won’t notice the decline in sales.

Warren didn’t really want to be there did he

Guru

sale will go up until the next show stopper...

"We are aware that there will continue to be disruption ahead, but the commitment and agility of ourTeam at Hallenstein Glasson’s enables us to be equipped to face challenges and respond proactively. The start to the new season has been disruptive, with lockdowns in Australia for Victoria and NewSouth Wales since the start of the Financial Year and Lockdown in New Zealand, particularlyAuckland’s extended lockdown. This has a had an adverse impact on the first 3 months profitabilitybut now that all stores have re‐opened its promising to see the stores trading again. "

as expected ... why sell now unless you expect below 6 dollars and big disruptions.

"The launch of the Glassons App has been a huge success withover 450,000 downloads. "

not bad...
    Last edited by Waltzing; 21-12-2021 at 02:28 PM.

No matter what’s thrown at them HLG still churn out a decent profit ….a fair proportion going back to shareholders

Pretty imptessive profits this century ….(ieven if a bit cyclical)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by winner69; 21-12-2021 at 01:07 PM.