sharetrader
Page 780 of 899 FirstFirst ... 280680730770776777778779780781782783784790830880 ... LastLast
Results 7,791 to 7,800 of 8983
    Guru

In a retail MR B balanced portfolio lets Hopes so!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzing View Post
    In a retail MR B balanced portfolio lets Hopes so!!!
    Waltz its like there is a big magnet at $7? Cant get away from it. Maybe punters have had enough and slowly selling this retail rag for retail MHJ diamonds? Retail stocks can be dangerously cyclical so best to back just one horse?

I could have it wrong

Guru

"retail rag for retail MHJ diamonds?"

classic!

For all Mr B Barking it up it seems to take MORE barking to get the story out there.

Should pop up a bit on the next DIV along with BRISC.

Dips just dont seem to be on the Menu...

The Comp props are also not doing what they are supposed to... they keep going up..

At least the banks are working..and going up.
    Last edited by Waltzing; 05-01-2022 at 07:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzing View Post
    "retail rag for retail MHJ diamonds?"

classic!

For all Mr B Barking it up it seems to take MORE barking to get the story out there.
    Beagle's story is on point. And LaserEyeKiwi is posting positive retail sales data but probably punters cant get over managements profit warning last year for this FY. And Ferg's data shows this is a boring company with long term CAGR of 10% or just over?

I posted not long ago that you would be able to pick HLG up for $7 end of 2022. I'm now thinking this $7 magnet might apply into 2023 calendar year?

At least the divvy is good.

Guru

The problem could be it should be dual listed like MHJ.

Aus punters think NZ is a pacific island east of Tasmania not a real economy.

Just some beach bach's.

Not far wrong actually as Joyce called it a Potemkin Village.

There has got to be one more big sugar high coming from Aus this year...

That could push HLG up for while... sell and rebuy lower...

Its a DIV machine...
    Last edited by Waltzing; 05-01-2022 at 07:54 PM.

DFABPCLMB

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    Beagle's story is on point. And LaserEyeKiwi is posting positive retail sales data but probably punters cant get over managements profit warning last year for this FY. And Ferg's data shows this is a boring company with long term CAGR of 10% or just over?
    That was "boring" in a good way. The 10 year CAGR has just ticked over +5% per annum, but the sales growth over the last 5 years has averaged +11% per annum, which was helped tremendously with the latest full year. I like the company and boring is good - i.e. no surprises, controlled growth, no debt, good dividends.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    That was "boring" in a good way. The 10 year CAGR has just ticked over +5% per annum, but the sales growth over the last 5 years has averaged +11% per annum, which was helped tremendously with the latest full year. I like the company and boring is good - i.e. no surprises, controlled growth, no debt, good dividends.
    Yes it is good, i agree. I was meaning your data (plus managements commentary) almost predicts my assumption of the $7 sp magnet leading into 2023.

Last years results were too good. Need a couple of flat years to get back to the 10 year 5% cagr or 5 year 11%

No more lockdowns in Australia https://www.9news.com.au/national/co...8-66d990fb4e3d Hope Cindy is taking notes.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

... have power to make you great

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    No more lockdowns in Australia https://www.9news.com.au/national/co...8-66d990fb4e3d Hope Cindy is taking notes.
    Tennis starrr novax Novac will be holding his breath about that

Advanced Member

Interesting. Always a handful of these garments, influencer showcases and attendant media coverage. Clever work. Bit of scarcity to increase overall brand value.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...orset-top.html

Perhaps HLG should dump the hallensteins name, rebrand as simply Glassons Limited, and consider a secondary listing on the ASX.