sharetrader
Page 803 of 899 FirstFirst ... 303703753793799800801802803804805806807813853 ... LastLast
Results 8,021 to 8,030 of 8983

We pretty well allowed ourselves to contract Omicron off our son, we had been double vacinnated and only experienced a mild illness.
    Now we have a super immunity.
    We are both over 60 without comorbities.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    You guys are making the dog depressed.

Just as well I can think for myself

Almost everyone told me the end of the world was coming for HLG back in August 2016 when they were $2.75. Lost count of how many huge dividends I have enjoyed since then.
    I know, same.
    Thinking about buying more but in these interesting times would rather focus on higher risk potential 10 baggers.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by clearasmud View Post
    I know, same.
    Thinking about buying more but in these interesting times would rather focus on higher risk potential 10 baggers.

Likewise - have adjusted again here too

Why incur Capital Losses exceeding Taxable dividends (with tax credits attached or not) ?

Guru

Buy more at this handle? good chance it goes lower as OMI and the next "Stellar OMI" have an effect on people behaviours and people take a few naps.

No athletes will want any of these it too damaging to Max VO2.

Covid-19 Omicron outbreak: Early learning centres warn of 'mass closures' due to lack of RAT testing - NZ Herald

On line will be the focus for many people in the next 12 to 16 months...

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzing View Post
    Buy more at this handle? good chance it goes lower as OMI and the next "Stellar OMI" have an effect on people behaviours and people take a few naps.

No athletes will want any of these it too damaging to Max VO2.

Covid-19 Omicron outbreak: Early learning centres warn of 'mass closures' due to lack of RAT testing - NZ Herald

On line will be the focus for many people in the next 12 to 16 months...
    HLG already at 33% of all sales online, (best of breed by miles) and I think this will head up towards 40% very quickly. That's great because in the future they won't need to grow their store footprint much to grow sales a lot. Lot of talk on CNBC this morning about the new trend for people being sick of all the Covid crap and looking to go out, have a good time and make an impression, (AKA Peacocking).

I think we may hit peak Omricon in late March or early April and after that the numbers will begin to fade.
    Last edited by Beagle; 19-02-2022 at 09:49 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    HLG already at 33% of all sales online, (best of breed by miles) and I think this will head up towards 40% very quickly. That's great because in the future they won't need to grow their store footprint much to grow sales a lot. Lot of talk on CNBC this morning about the new trend for people being sick of all the Covid crap and looking to go out, have a good time and make an impression, (AKA Peacocking).

I think we may hit peak Omricon in late March or early April and after that the numbers will begin to fade.
    33% of total sales online...Incredible,
    Yes next goal 40%.
    Wonder when it will be 50%...And that is worth thinking about.Possibly driven from USA demand.
    Where to after that.?
    Last edited by percy; 19-02-2022 at 10:04 AM.

Guru

"head up towards 40% very quickly"

it will if the next variants hits before they get a specific vaccine out for it.

They call it the Stealth Variant.

5-6 SP range would be hard not to ignore as a BUY.

As silly as META VERSE may seem advances in VR could be the new frontier for browsing fashion on line.

But rendering fashion is a why that is affordable for retailers to actually use is probably a long way off.

The current on line technologies being simple old web is here to stay for sometime to come.
    Last edited by Waltzing; 19-02-2022 at 10:36 AM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzing View Post
    "head up towards 40% very quickly"

it will if the next variants hits before they get a specific vaccine out for it.

They call it the Stealth Variant.

5-6 SP range would be hard not to ignore as a BUY.

As silly as META VERSE may seem advances in VR could be the new frontier for browsing fashion on line.

But rendering fashion is a why that is affordable for retailers to actually use is probably a long way off.

The current on line technologies being simple old web is here to stay for sometime to come.
    I have found the new direct to consumer online fashion brands are succeeding by using a very low-tech innovation: Standardized consistent sizing across styles.

Meaning when a new customer orders and works out what size they fit, they can order online with confidence from then onwards knowing the online sizing for that brand will always be the same. Generally these companies offer free return shipping, but this is generally only ever needed on the first order.

For instance I know every pair of Allbirds shoes I order online will always fit just as well as the last pair.

Guru

VR will and META will transform the market place into a world where the new generation of Physic students will be hired to work on the platforms.

The 12 to 16 years old wont be wanting to look at web 2 fashion product presentations.

Hello hoping one of you can help me with a question. While browsing through the annual report of HLG I have found that on the balance sheet there is:

Current lease liability22,991
    Non-current lease liability53,641

This all makes sense however on the cash flow statement there is a line:
    interest on leases2,430

For a business that rents its stores why is there an interest on leases?

Cheers