sharetrader
Page 815 of 899 FirstFirst ... 315715765805811812813814815816817818819825865 ... LastLast
Results 8,141 to 8,150 of 8983

I hope he did LEK, otherwise I really took my eye off the ball! Thought I was doing okay buying at 5.85.........

Maybe he meant if the half year result is poor then it will fall to 4.80 and bounce from there

Guru

yup, spello , 5.80

3 bands of pastel A4 chart paper support..

3.80, 4.80.5.80

hate it when the pastel chart works!!!

is there something in the TAAA TA after all?

a chartist at NZ capital once said over drinks, its all Charts...

bit like the classic flat earth comment to Prof Feynman...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Feynman

"the earth is flat young man, its turtles ALL the way down"!!

yes some person actually said it to the prof... they are out there people.. be warned...

looking for a new supplier of pastels...wet afternoons nothing to do but play with colouring in tools while whatching arts channel ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rShGfsRY5m8

come on NZ .... you may end up the last place on earth for culture..

imagine the responsibility you will all bare on your shoulders in your gumboots...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tAWwqKNI7g
    Last edited by Waltzing; 24-03-2022 at 11:39 AM.

Much reduced profit announced tomorrow but I hope they say the balance sheet remains strong so they can give us a 23 cent divie again
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

test of 5.80 coming up again then winner(*n) ?

Yes...I doubt there will be any surprises in tomorrow's announcement but the dividend announcement will be something we're all watching closely.
    I am hoping for 20 cps fully imputed but Tim Glasson and the team have my upmost respect so if they choose to retain more earnings in the company to ensure they're extremely well positioned going forward I'm totally fine with that.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Yes...I doubt there will be any surprises in tomorrow's announcement but the dividend announcement will be something we're all watching closely.
    I am hoping for 20 cps fully imputed but Tim Glasson and the team have my upmost respect so if they choose to retain more earnings in the company to ensure they're extremely well positioned going forward I'm totally fine with that.
    Was thinking the same. I'm happy with 18c to 20c div. this time around. Have also been topping up in the last week or so. Am very happy with HLG sending me 20 to 30k in divs the last few years and would like to get another 20,000 before next div if anyone wants to match my bid
    Last edited by see weed; 24-03-2022 at 03:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Was thinking the same. I'm happy with 18c to 20c div. this time around. Have also been topping up in the last week or so. Am very happy with HLG sending me 20 to 30k in divs the last few years and would like to get another 20,000 before next div if anyone wants to match my bid
    Happy to give you 20,000 of mine @ $10 each. Get in quick before I change my mind
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

The most important part of tomorrows announcement is what is X ….. Group sales for the first 7 weeks of the Winter season are X% ahead of the same period last year.

Last year X was 17.8% ….hope this year is about the same.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

https://tradingeconomics.com/australia/retail-sales

not all sales are recorded in those stats.
    Last edited by Waltzing; 24-03-2022 at 04:43 PM.