sharetrader
Page 886 of 899 FirstFirst ... 386786836876882883884885886887888889890896 ... LastLast
Results 8,851 to 8,860 of 8983

Quote Originally Posted by SailorRob View Post
    Exactly the point I've been making with Bull all this time. Why are you working
    i dont work , just like you
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    Hope ValueNZ doesnt put money in OCA. Cant beat the market. waste of time picking individual stocks. no doubt you agree
    I am comfortable with my investment into OCA.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    i dont work , just like you
    You must have stopped very recently as you were posting about having no trading time due to gruelling 60 hour weeks. When did you stop?

Quote Originally Posted by SailorRob View Post
    You must have stopped very recently as you were posting about having no trading time due to gruelling 60 hour weeks. When did you stop?
    i havnt worked for 20 yrs , you must have mis - understood a joke
    one step ahead of the herd

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    i havnt worked for 20 yrs , you must have mis - understood a joke
    No I don't think so... You must have made a lot of jokes that had no punchline Bull.

Anyone on here know you personally can back this up.

No...

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Won't hear anything from HLG until August when they will tell us what full year sales and profit have been been .... and the share price is just in a holding pattern at the moment

When they say sales have continued to be pretty strong and profit is about $40m I reckon the share price will head over $7

Come end of September when they confirm that guidance and say the start of the F24 year has been ahead of pcp and announce a 28 cent final divie the share price might even get to $8 in October/November .... and still be relatively cheap

That's how I see things playing out
    Thats an actionable information ...Hopefully it pans out well .

Investments

BGP ...another well run dividend income company keeps making new 52 week lows ...also on p/e of 10 ...but market not impressed as yet ...Maybe HLG has more traction because of different profile and different geography customers ??

If recession or fear of recession can hit BGP hard why HLG will be spared is a question which I cant answer myself ...

Maybe Super Guru W69 can help here as he seems pretty confident of HLG doing well ahead !!!

I recall Tim Glasson commenting years ago that HLG operates in the value-for-money up-to-date fashion space - not high end and expensive like many of its fashion competitors.

That will be one reason why its business is a lot more resilient than say, David Jones for example.

I don't worry about one quarter or one year earnings. We can't get any idea from one year earnings. I am comfartable with at least 5 years of earnings. Do you think, they will have reasonable market share over the coming 5 years. Going forward strong competitors will knock out weak competitors. Thanks.
    Last edited by Valuegrowth; 14-06-2023 at 03:22 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Valuegrowth View Post
    I don't worry about one quarter or one year earnings. We can't get any idea from one year earnings. I am comfartable with at least 5 years of earnings. Do you think, they will have reasonable market share over the coming 5 years. Going forward strong competitors will knock out weak competitors. Thanks.
    Come fart a what?