sharetrader
Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by impacman View Post
    Pretty good recovery today on back of MD announcement yesterday and notice of full placement of initially undersubscribed placement portion. Definitely a few out there that see good LT value in this one.
    Yeah is also a major plus to see them drilling sooner as well- 6 month Target 8c
    Will be adding to my opt postion soon.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Cool PENoa's ROC

Glad to have picked up 500,000 PENOA at .008c this morning with a few more hours of trading on the ASX left It's going be interesting to see if I can sell them at 1.7c giving me a nice 100% profit for the day on PENOA my best by far day sharetrade
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

explain why they are so hign when PEN is still only 2.9.....surley you are better off buying the heads

Default I posted this on HC but yeah 1.7c is on the expensive side thats why me selling

Well it pretty simple really -Leverage- if I sold my 1mill PEN for 3c I'd have 30,000 If I could buy PENOA for an average of 1c I could then have an option to own 3mill shares at 2012 june 30 ex 3c- by which time we should have at least a 20c share price

-so if I hold only my 1mill PEN till 2012 at the same cost of holding the PENOA till ex date.@ a future est. S/P of 20c my 1mill will be worth $200,000 profit=$170,000

Do the same with the PENO 3mill 30,000 org cost + exercise price of 3c at 30-06-12 =$90,000+30,000=120,000
    3mill of PEN at 20c =$600,000-extra cost of 90,000=510,000
    Profit =480,000

So Holding PEN 170k profit holding PENO 480k profit-savy

So when these buyers pay 1.7c for PENOA what their saying is by 2012 june 30 I believe the head share price will be more than 4.7c which any PEN follower will tell you is it why more likely to be 20c +
    Last edited by JBmurc; 13-07-2009 at 03:31 PM.

Advanced Member

Was that you selling at 1.7 cents this afternoon. Great trade.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by soulman View Post
    Was that you selling at 1.7 cents this afternoon. Great trade.
    Yep sure was got the low of the day then got the high of the day 112% profit for the day best day trade % wise I've ever made

Now I just need it to fall back to 1c and I'll load up for the long-term
    Last edited by JBmurc; 13-07-2009 at 06:30 PM.

congratulations to you for today JBmurc...

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post
    congratulations to you for today JBmurc...

.^sc
    yeah thanks mate bout time you got a few PEN going be great long termer that could well surprise in the short term U308 in USA drilling starting in a week or so recent SPP 100% take-up MD also took up 430k worth

I see the DOW up 2.2% should be a good day on the ASX got abit of cash needing reinvested better do it soon
    Last edited by JBmurc; 14-07-2009 at 10:33 AM.

Cool

Canary Events Uranium Investor Forum: July 09: Warwick Grigor, Peninsula Minerals
    Wed, 15 Jul 2009 02:20PM

http://www.brr.com.au/event/58833/ca...nsula-minerals

Now I've heard 1mill pd of U308 is worth round the same as 1mill oz of gold reserve

PEN is looking at having a starting JORC of 8-10m mid next yr futher ahead we could well see reserves 10x that amount muti-billion dollar resource? time will reward

yes...
    When I sell WCUO, im looking to buy either HTM or PEN...
    definately one or the other...

ive got to have 10% diversified...

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though