sharetrader
Page 33 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Some news released today about another Wyoming company being given consent to mine in the area. How long do these NRC submissions take usually?

It was stated at the AGM the NRC have an internal timetable of 60 - 90 days, and PEN with their continuous communications with NRC believe their application will be responded to in the shorter time. I have been unable to confirm this through the NRC website.

I have been surprised at the rise that seems to be on the back of the announcement of the other Wyoming company's consent. (Although some of it may be from increased general awareness of PEN be written about more, and some from the increasing U price.)
    There was probably also a knee-jerk reaction to that approval being announced by PEN. (I thought for a split-second that the PEN approval was through in 3 days, instantly rationailising that they must do it differently in the US, perhaps everything having been ticked off in the pre-application meetings, and then just the rubber-stamp once lodged... but no, that's nonsense, as it takes a week in NZ just for the formal approval letter to be signed and invoiced at the very end of the long Consent processing once all the departments have signed it off.)
    They are whipped up into a ferver over on HC, talking themselves into ever higher multi-multi-bagging targets. I, myself, am still intending to hold past production and maybe into testing for major resource increase, so I am still anticipating multibagging from here (but not sure about doubling again with 12 months!)

Will be interesting to see Monday direction. Friday close 8.8 (up .7) was a long way down from intraday high (9.5), so how much further will it drop for day traders profit-taking before levelling off. ["Leveling off" is perhaps a rather silly choice of words for this stock at the moment, what with impending resource news.]

ToBo
    Hold. (One bag on Heads, more on oppies)

Very interesting start to the morning

Advanced Member

More news, big volume, price rise too looking interesting.

alot of uranium stock showing big volumes today.

Quote Originally Posted by thedrunkfish View Post
    alot of uranium stock showing big volumes today.
    This article highlights PEN, ACB & EXT among others

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/busi...-1225991017887

“Below that level there will be a reluctance to make supply available as debt finance will be too difficult and equity funding will be scarce,”

As I understand it PEN shouldn't have any dramas in the future with the 100m Line of credit from the pala investment amongst others.

The article also includes "Peninsula Energy and its project which will have early production along with low operating and capital costs".

Advanced Member

A further encouraging report today, on the drillholes at the Ross development. Remarkably my PENOC's have chalked up a 2-bagger since getting back into PEN in October - sorry about the bragging but I just can't help it, its an affliction I can't find any remedy for!

Advanced Member

Conference presentation - looks undervalued compared to its peers (see page 5 of report)