sharetrader
Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Trafford TRF Magnetite. >70%FE Good Signs

Trafford -- TRF--

Magnetite.--Iron Ore...

"Premium Product Indications"

Spec Iron Ore Explorer.....and proving up Iron Ore Deposit.

South Australia

>70% FE Iron Ore Samples confirmed by Independent Assessors

This imo (the >70% FE and Magnetitie-- for Iron Ore is a Good early Sign.....(with emphasis on the early bit....)....

Low market Cap.

imo worth a "good go"--as a smaller allocatiopn--and with due consideration for Risk versus Reward and SPEC status-- for the Bottom Drawer.... with Robbo's Red socks.....[]

Regards,

Robbo

Robbo

Ahhh, did you mean Trafford TRF?
    TFE is Territory Iron...

Great news Today....

"44 Million Tonnes of Premium Quality Iron Confirmed"

Market reacted straight away to the news...[8D]

Thanks for bringing this stock to our attention Robbo...

Robbo another blinder, how the hell do you find these shares?

Have you any predictions on where you think this one will go?

Rainesy

Surprisingly there was a bit of a gap b/w the shares and the options when the news hit this afternoon - a 35c differnce instead of the usual 25c - I hopped in and bought 20K options and made a few grand. Easy money. Let's hope they keep rising.
    Chris

Trafford (TRF).

Hi Rainsey,

Answer to Q. 1.

Here the... odd whisper... via Uncle Maxie, at...'The Pub'...

Answer to your Q.2.

The second annoucement ....re the 44 miillion tonnes at such a high grade of Magnetite ...> greater than...70% FE...allows one to predict/speculate--!!!-- ,....that TRF could have a goodish chance of being at least-- be a 5-7 bagger ++ (within four to five months imo--) ....from the share price ....of TRF....namely 35 cents-- when I began.... the post---.on TRF....last week....

-However,imo, caution, Rainsey, needs imo to be observed, coz, TRF is:

(1) A Explorer and a spec.

(2) TRF-- is not earnings based and/or.... Investment Grade...in any way or form-- -- imo-- in that respect.

(3)It has a long --make that a very long-- way to go ---to ever become a possible Iron Ore mine...

(4) Shareprice likely to be volatile and fickle.

(5) Will be largely 'news' driven...

(6) Watch for ....posssible-- Chnese Sino Secuties type moves...possibly in this respect....

(7) -Traders will possibly move the price around a lot with TRF-- over the next several weeks and months...

Overall--however; yes.... I personally-- do definitely-- like TRF at these prices....with... the warnings and caveats ...of the above...and below...

Kindest Regards,
    Robbo.

DISCLAIMER
    Views expressed in and on this Internet Chat Site Forum, as expressed above are; explicitly unwarranted, and expressed on a strictly: ‘Without Prejudice’ basis.. These views are only personal opinions and speculations, are definitely not warranted, in any way whatsoever, either expressed or implied, for their accuracy or veracity. These opinions & correspondences, expressed in this email and/or on this internet site are only the writer’s tentative thoughts and opinions only. Remember, they are, nothing more than that. These views are not…. (Repeat: ‘not’ …)…to be read as being, or even forming any form whatsoever of investment recommendation, general or specific. Instead, they are just simply personal ideas and opinions, and to repeat, are NOT to be read, taken, or interpreted as financial advice. These expressed opinions written here, are not warranted in any way whatsoever, either expressed or implied, for their, authenticity, or likely predictive outcome. Therefore, these comments are highly subjective, not the basis of officially authorized research, and are therefore likely to be prejudiced by the writers own opinions, perceptions, interests, and outlook. As a result, these views may be prone to errors, as they are not objective, or official in any way, and, have not been checked by an authorized third party, and are possibly incomplete, ill informed and/or inaccurate. With this in mind, the author repeatedly reminds readers, that these opinions expressed here; are strictly on a “Without Prejudice” basis only. Remember readers, to read these opinions as just one of many expressed personal subjective thoughts and ideas, in the ‘common market-place of ideas’—and to read these views in this light and as only that. Readers must recognize that, as these views, are only one viewpoint among many possible other viewpoints, they are therefore at best; only the author’s own highly subjective whimsical thoughts, impressions, and intuitions. You therefore ought not, repeat ‘not’, to rely upon these views for any form of advice or counsel. Instead, you are responsible for your own decisions. Readers must also note that, as with all expressed opinions, they are definitely open to discussion and refutation, as well as the logical weighing and consideration of other alternative interpretations and viewpoints. For any investment decision, the writer urges readers to conduct their own independent and separate investigations and research, and always seek their own qualif
    Robbo

Thanks Robbo for your reply. Too much risk in this one for me so I'll have to give it a miss. I suspect it will drop sharply on Monday morning as traders take their profits. Could be wrong though.

Rainesy

quote:Originally posted by Rainesy

Thanks Robbo for your reply. Too much risk in this one for me so I'll have to give it a miss. I suspect it will drop sharply on Monday morning as traders take their profits. Could be wrong though.

Rainesy
    Rainsey,

The MC is still tiny for the inferred resource and the exploration potential. Can't see it dropping for long, but we will see.

DYOR, I am a biased holder

Hey denpal,

I don't think it will stay down for long, there is definately money to be made with this one. However I'm sure the "day traders" will not be able to resist the juicy profits at hand.

Rainesy

trafford (TRF)

Hi gang,

still hold to my ....original-- 5-7 bagger in 5-6 months hypothesis.
    regards,

robbo
    Robbo