sharetrader
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    --From the RB milestone report--
    the joint venture agreement for Yalleen where current development activities are taking place, allows Helix to sell to API its 30% interest at fair value at JV decision to mine, which the Company considers feasible to occur 2011/12. Similarly, the Tunkillia project, where the Company has a 47% interest, could be sold at a decision to mine.

so your'd think at the latest a decision to mine before the end of next year...worth keeping an eye on AQA to see how they progress ..
    Ive followed AQA for quite a while now, as i like there pipeline of projects for coal, iron ore & manganese, but i see they have another dispute over the Isaac Plains coal project 50/50 with Vale.

Companies that have litigation with JV partners do really send red flag warnings to me.

HLX might be better off selling there interest & using the money to fund there copper/gold projects, just seems until the market knows the outcome of the Iron Ore project, it will continue to languish well below "fair value"

Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    Ive followed AQA for quite a while now, as i like there pipeline of projects for coal, iron ore & manganese, but i see they have another dispute over the Isaac Plains coal project 50/50 with Vale.

Companies that have litigation with JV partners do really send red flag warnings to me.

HLX might be better off selling there interest & using the money to fund their copper/gold projects, just seems until the market knows the outcome of the Iron Ore project, it will continue to languish well below "fair value"
    Yeah I agree the value of the 30% of HLX Iron ore holding must be worth many million with the fesiabilty study showing a 12yr 500mill+ cashflow p.a at 109t Iron ore..even if HLX were paid out 30% of the likely EBIT of one years production at current Iron ore prices they should receive over 100mill.........
    Last edited by JBmurc; 08-06-2011 at 04:20 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Thanks for the info guys, no doubt this will re-rate strongly sometime in the next year or so - Looking at an entry at some stage, but just on the sidelines for now.

I'm keen to see what the rest of the drilling (40 odd holes?) at sundown unveils in the next couple weeks - They are in very very good ground there (Cobar basin), they even mention the nearology with my biggest holding: YTC's Hera and Nymagee mine.

Another day another low SP 8.5c no interest -- the depth bids low to 8c
    Market Cap =13mill just over 200mill shares Cash 5.5mill

43mill HLXO opts converted out of the 52mill listed--- next opts unlisted 17mill ex. price 53c 31/10/11

HLX have underway currently

-Chile RC drilling at Gold project 100%hlx
    -Chile RC drilling/assays at copper project 100%
    -NSW RC drilling regional VMS copper target 100%
    -Canbelego drilling parallel to copper discovery 70%
    -Restdown Gold further work soil samples/mapping to target next round drilling.44 more drill results to be announced-looking good shallow grades/widths 70%
    -Olary- Iron ore 10 hole RC drilling

what does the market value the above $0
    Last edited by JBmurc; 17-06-2011 at 01:33 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Too cheap for me, I'm in.

Many iron(s) in the fire () - Severely undervalued on its current JORC resources + big upside from Chile / Restdown.

Its also exactly one month since the maiden RC Chile drill holes completed - With what looks like visible copper hits?

"Helix’s first hole JO-001 was drilled to a depth of 156m,and our Chilean senior geologists (both + 20 years experience) have logged varying percentages of copper-rich minerals and molybdenum hosted in porphyry from 23m to the end of hole."

"first batch of assays from JO-001 are expected to be available in the coming weeks."

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news...E=ASX&N=542025

Will see what happens
    Last edited by trackers; 17-06-2011 at 03:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by trackers View Post
    Too cheap for me, I'm in.

Many iron(s) in the fire () - Severely undervalued on its current JORC resources + big upside from Chile / Restdown.

Its also exactly one month since the maiden RC Chile drill holes completed - With what looks like visible copper hits?

"Helix’s first hole JO-001 was drilled to a depth of 156m,and our Chilean senior geologists (both + 20 years experience) have logged varying percentages of copper-rich minerals and molybdenum hosted in porphyry from 23m to the end of hole."

"first batch of assays from JO-001 are expected to be available in the coming weeks."

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news...E=ASX&N=542025

Will see what happens
    great to have you on board I brought a few more myself might even take my holding to 500k once I've talked with Mgmt really would like to know more round the Yalleen asset .

Couldn't resist and jumped in at 8c. Was looking seriously at 10c a few weeks ago, downside seems to be limited

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    great to have you on board I brought a few more myself might even take my holding to 500k once I've talked with Mgmt really would like to know more round the Yalleen asset .
    Thanks JB couldn't leave you here all by yourself. Hopefully some news re: Chile drilling soon, but happy to wait medium term as Yalleen story develops. Hi to Entrep too

special needs

i too am here, but can be found in the presidential suite. i went the long way and bought hlxoa and converted so my entry no where near as cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by evilroyrule View Post
    i too am here, but can be found in the presidential suite. i went the long way and bought hlxoa and converted so my entry no where near as cheap.
    right now there was 5 .......HLX now bring onthe news i have chills just think about HLX upside once the Tax-loss selling is finished watchout July/Aug 10c+ once more IMHO