sharetrader
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Still drifting South though- so am still watching- apparently some drill results coming soon- is that right JB?

Quote Originally Posted by yabster View Post
    Still drifting South though- so am still watching- apparently some drill results coming soon- is that right JB?
    yeah we should have at least 6 major results on different HLX projects over the 2nd half of this year
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

From HC:

HLX will announce the drilling results of Joshua Porphyry project soon, which was commenced at 17, May, 2011.

"Initial drilling is considered very encouraging, confirming potential for an Exploration target* of +400Mt at this prospect."

--

Very keen on seeing the results from this Chile drilling... Surprised at the weakness (big buyers of the placement at 12c getting out?), but happy to hold... SP held up reasonably well at end of week

got my 500k holding thanks to the tax loss selling madness --drilling results of Joshua Porphyry project should be out next week
    the best spec buy explorer on the ASX with JORC resources in Iron ore,gold,copper

well looking at the sellling deth we may have reach the bottom of the tax-loss selling pressure bring on July IMHO
    Last edited by JBmurc; 27-06-2011 at 03:27 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

yep like I thought Tax loss selling over an now the sellers stop the mindless selling -depth looking really good any decent news on any of several different HLX projects/JVs an off the SP will fly.

--also had a few hundred sitting in my account so decided I might buy a few more HLX no sellers seem keen at lower levels 7.7c bid so placed bid 8c nothing then 30mins later bid at 8.3c bang got my 5k but the seller sold 9k at market keeping the sp at 7.7c fun n games....

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    yep like I thought Tax loss selling over an now the sellers stop the mindless selling -depth looking really good any decent news on any of several different HLX projects/JVs an off the SP will fly.

--also had a few hundred sitting in my account so decided I might buy a few more HLX no sellers seem keen at lower levels 7.7c bid so placed bid 8c nothing then 30mins later bid at 8.3c bang got my 5k but the seller sold 9k at market keeping the sp at 7.7c fun n games....
    Sounds like mindless buying if you are entering a share based on some unknowns personal tax situations.

I don't mean to sound like a jock, but speculating peoples tax positions, and talking about buy/sell pinball does nothing to the HLX discussion but make the sensible/value adding posts disappear.
    Last edited by buns; 04-07-2011 at 04:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by buns View Post
    Sounds like mindless buying if you are entering a share based on some unknowns personal tax situations.

I don't mean to sound like a jock, but speculating peoples tax positions, and talking about buy/sell pinball does nothing to the HLX discussion but make the sensible/value adding posts disappear.
    yes you do sound like a jock

Mindless buying!! speculating tax!!.. have you read this thread at all-do you follow HLX at all

Some early Chile drill results.

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/2011070...f557srb75z.pdf

Nothing to get too excited about.

Quote Originally Posted by roniirani View Post
    Some early Chile drill results.

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/2011070...f557srb75z.pdf

Nothing to get too excited about.
    yes nothing to amazing in those results but they do have good depth of resource lets hope we see some higher grades local

A reply I Just got from Mr wheeler after e-mailing a few Q's on the Yallen project..

Dear Mr Jbmurc

The answers to your questions are as follows:-

1. I would guestimate the DFS costs for the JV might be in the range of ?$10M to $20M, of which HLX would be 30% or $3M to $6M. We would look to raise funds via equity after WPIOP Stage 1 DFS and funding approval received, so late 2012 is my guess.
    2. You are correct. We consider a commercially acceptable deal could be negotiated after certainty with Stage 1 development given AMCI/AQA have a 15% interest in HLX as well as 70% of the JV via API. We note however that AQA has a history of arguing with JV partners over Projects and ?value leakage? occurs. Using the price at which AGO purchased GIR in Jan 2011, the HLX share of in-ground Fe resource for Yalleen would be in the range $40M to $80M

As stated in the June Quarterly, based on the 8,000m RC drilling completed, we will release in the next few weeks details regarding
    - Restdown Gold Resource
    - Olary Fe drilling in SA
    - Joshua copper project Chile last 3 hole assays

Regards
    Greg J Wheeler