sharetrader
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Chris Lee Stockbroker..

Chris Lee operates at Paraparaumu shopping centre and is moving to Paraparaumu Beach who has used HIM.. [8D]

I've dealt with Chris for twenty years,I trust him completely.His fees are very reasonable, he keeps in touch,he denounces anything he thinks the least bit shonky, and he gives out good advice. He recently put aside $700,000 of his own money to cover any shortfall in Provincial repayments to his clients. I doubt many other sharebrokers have done likewise. ....Baxter (new member)

Chris has a very good web site with alot of free info on it. www.chrislee.co.nz
    He seems to be a very straight guy with a reputation for speaking out for the little guy.
    Hommel

Never used him, but often read the articles/opinions on his website...
    Death will be reality, Life is just an illusion.

Have known Chris for a number of years at my time at UDC, very honest and up front sort of guy. Calls a spade a spade. If I had not gone down the financial side of life myself, I would probably use Chris for advice.

Stick to the strategy

Chris wrote in the local rag "the observer" for many years, lending a degree of respectability to that leftist rag.

I remember him putting the boot into the leased sports car & shiny suit brigade back in the eighties,(remember Clayton Crowe?) Classic stuff. Never used him but he's got my vote.

quote:Originally posted by baxter

I've dealt with Chris for twenty years,I trust him completely.His fees are very reasonable, he keeps in touch,he denounces anything he thinks the least bit shonky, and he gives out good advice. He recently put aside $700,000 of his own money to cover any shortfall in Provincial repayments to his clients. I doubt many other sharebrokers have done likewise. ....Baxter (new member)
    Why did he use Provoncial in the first place. Must be felling the guilts after picking up bags of bro.

I come from the same town as Chris Lee (Paraparaumu, just under an hours drive north of Wellington)

Because I like to row my own canoe and invest via an online brokerage service I have not used Chris but he does have a very good reputation and if I needed broker assistance I would call on him as my first stop
    Time is the great revealer

Lambton...I didn't claim he was infalliable..Provincial was reputed to be a solid South Island financier at the time he gave it a mild recommendation as a place to diversify fixed interests away from his prime recomendations. No-one was aware that it would then do business with South Auckland Moslem Car Sharks. Provincial it seems fell victim to a complex fradulent scheme by criminals.

tsb

very close to starting to use some of his services - based on his reputation