sharetrader
Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Default WPG western plains gold

The next drilling these guys do seems pretty good. worth a read

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/2007030...3qr5pcx41j.pdf

Corporate

Well I'm bringing this one up from the dead. Name changed to WPG Resources Limited.

Very undervalued in my view.

Fully cashed up (recent raising and $120m facility) to bring their Iron Ore asset into productions during 2011. Net operating cashflow should be approximately $200m PA.

Top 20 owned 60% and Directors 18%

Good post by Aksier on HC...

WPG Resources Limited (WPG): The company has recently finalized the equity portion of funding for their Peculiar Knob direct shipping iron ore operation. The project has a resource which is one of the highest grade and lowest impurity deposits in the country. The NPV for the project is around $1.50 per share based on the projected production rate of 3mtpa commencing in late 2011. Further upside should come from the Hawkes Nest DSO project which adds around $1.00 to my valuation. Blue sky projects include the Penrhyn Coal Project and a large Hematite and Magnetite BIF (Banded Iron Formation)iron ore project which are the subject of a $50m JV funded by Wisco. Provided the company delivers on its timeline for the development of the PK deposit, I expect a substantial re-rating to occur this year.

DYOR - I'm in today

Quote Originally Posted by Corporate View Post
    Well I'm bringing this one up from the dead. Name changed to WPG Resources Limited.

Very undervalued in my view.

Fully cashed up (recent raising and $120m facility) to bring their Iron Ore asset into productions during 2011. Net operating cashflow should be approximately $200m PA.

Top 20 owned 60% and Directors 18%

Good post by Aksier on HC...

WPG Resources Limited (WPG): The company has recently finalized the equity portion of funding for their Peculiar Knob direct shipping iron ore operation. The project has a resource which is one of the highest grade and lowest impurity deposits in the country. The NPV for the project is around $1.50 per share based on the projected production rate of 3mtpa commencing in late 2011. Further upside should come from the Hawkes Nest DSO project which adds around $1.00 to my valuation. Blue sky projects include the Penrhyn Coal Project and a large Hematite and Magnetite BIF (Banded Iron Formation)iron ore project which are the subject of a $50m JV funded by Wisco. Provided the company delivers on its timeline for the development of the PK deposit, I expect a substantial re-rating to occur this year.

DYOR - I'm in today
    Corporate, I had a quiet chuckle when I read your post at work today. I too was trolling throught the HC 'top 5 picks for 2011' thread, and likewise thought Askier's pick of WPG was a standout. Further research over the weekend confirmed my initial thoughts.

I also bought in this morning, averaging 72.7c.

Lets hope we can put this one into the Great Minds Think Alike catagory.....

Corporate

Huang Chung, WPG is just another one of those stocks where you know in your gut, that it is a stand-out buy!

Like you, I did my research over the weekend. But had my eye on a few other stocks and didn't buy early in the morning. Ended up with an average of 73.5c. Not that it really matters.

Corporate

Nice to see this one close at 80c after giving it a crack once or twice in the last couple of days.

Yeah Corporate, I'm enjoying the ride.

Plenty more to come me thinks.....

Corporate

slow and steady I like it....none of this 50% jump in a day. 4-5% everyday is fine by me :-)

Corporate

This had a couple of attempts are breaching 80c and failed. I sold on Friday at 78c, and now looking for a re-entry.

Corporate

Back in today :-)

Corporate

Attachment 3160

I'm not huge on TA. But there is something familiar about current trading and what happened in June/July 2010. Except the OBV has taken off and the volume is comparatively huge.