sharetrader
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

are there any biotech's left that haven't quadrupled in price over the last few months that look like they could or are near something.

im torn between ACG or AZV both had just posted great results and I can both gaining in the next few weeks. anyone have thoughts on which would be best

With biotechnology stocks is it a bit speculative? Just like PEB they still have to get their sales..

Quote Originally Posted by KW View Post
    Not a bit speculative baller18, its a lot speculative! This is not investing, its gambling. There is nothing of fundamental value to count on, we are all just placing bets that the company has something that may pay off in the long run, both technologically and commercially. So long as you have money you can afford to lose, you can take on the risks.
    Then how do you seem to always pick the right ones!! I have been following all your posts, and all them have gone up like heaps!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KW View Post
    Because there is not much to say about the ones that don't work out, or for which nothing happens, and I get out quickly these days so I don't usually start a thread or contribute to other threads on the crappy stocks. For the record though, I have a trading portfolio of around 10-12 stocks. In accordance with portfolio theory I expect just one to be a winner - currently its AHZ. It was CSV but I sold that and have reinvested. NAN is doing okay, but SOM and PGC have gone nowhere. I have some tech stocks in there too, EML is doing okay, AJX hasnt gone anywhere, and I just bailed on DYE. New addition today was ISN.

Trading these types of stocks is a case of lose, lose, win some, lose, lose, win heaps, lose lose, break even, lose, lose, win some ... But I like the challenge so despite losing lots of money I keep at it. Its 20% of my total share holdings, my other income and fundamental value portfolios do the heavy lifting, allowing me to have a little fun on the side.
    Impressive!
    I been through all the stocks you listed for growth and dividends post, have I missed the train for some of these stocks.
    I am interested in WAM, PRG and WAX? They seem like value stocks, low P/E and with good earnings..

IMO

BLT up over 10% today. Been stuck around 30c for a while so hopefully the ascension continues.

IMO

BLT 35c. Did you get to the BioBus stop in time KW?

percy

Andrew Kroger's buying must be seen as positive.

IMO

BLT up 20% plus in 2 days. Presentation out today.

IMO

BLT hovering around 40c