sharetrader
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122
    IMO

UP 466.7% penn !!!
    How did you time into that annoucement , a breakthrough for Alzheimer effects reduction by the early days looks.
    Download Document 2.63MB

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    UP 466.7% penn !!!
    How did you time into that annoucement , a breakthrough for Alzheimer effects reduction by the early days looks.
    Download Document 2.63MB
    Yes! All about timing, I have been watching ACW for a while, and on Friday they went into trading halt, and when I scanned the first five lines of that release, yesterday I hit the 'buy' button while still in the pre-open. It may have a turbulent day today, but i'm in for the long run now. I would love to get my hands on that 'Smart-pill' I need it sometimes!

I planned to look at buying ACW last night, then put it off 24hours due to other commitment...meantime up 27% today!
    Still interesting. Cortisol hypothesis appeals; just wondering if existing cortisol blocking drugs could also be used to treat Alzeihmers?

IMO

Any long suffering holders in MSB? How many cap raises and placements with holy grail promises? must be hard for those who have kept tipping funds in for years on hopes and prayers ,to think about crystallising a loss or continuing to support this company. Another dilution coming up re 8 or 9% with this latest placement.

Mesoblast Raises US$110M Led By US Strategic Investor Group 3 pages 203.5KB

IMO

Resmed has hit $40. Priced for perfection, any juice left here? Still holding some of my original purchase(@ $6.65)

I'm including CHM on this thread now that coverage has been initiated. Gut feel says it will need its own thread eventually though https://www.proactiveinvestors.com.a...et-964242.html