sharetrader
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Cogstate CGS starting to get recognised, good research by a guy who is a deep value investor. Now around 50c, with valuations between 60c-$1. Last announcement stated we are likely to get further contracts.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by NZSilver View Post
    Cogstate CGS starting to get recognised, good research by a guy who is a deep value investor. Now around 50c, with valuations between 60c-$1. Last announcement stated we are likely to get further contracts.
    Another good contract win has seen some action in CGS today.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHorse View Post
    I have a small holding in Circadian Technologies which is up 52% over the past month, with the majority of its shares being owned by funds outside Australia. Plenty of cash and comparison with other opthamology companies with 10-60 times mcap makes interesting reading (p17 - http://www.circadian.com.au/sites/de...%2007%2009.pdf )
    Up another 30% over the past 2 months. While still under the radar in Australia, there was a substantial buy from Union Investment's Luxembourg subsidiary yesterday.
    According to Wikipedia: In March 2013 Union Investment became the first investment association to be awarded five stars eleven times in a row in the investment funds guide of the German business magazine Capital.[7]
    Make of that what you will

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Another good contract win has seen some action in CGS today.
    Happy new year. Hope 2015 was a great investing year for you too. I'm late to the party with this one. Wish I'd noticed your great tip a few months ago NZSilver - risk-reward profile was fantastic at those prices. Still looks interesting but am struggling to confidently do 'inductive' ballpark calculations of likely cashflows over the next year and beyond based on company data. Could you or Percy help me out there?

Happy new year. Hope 2015 was a great investing year for you too. I'm late to the party with this one. Wish I'd noticed your great tip a few months ago NZSilver - risk-reward profile was fantastic at those prices. Still looks interesting but am struggling to confidently do 'inductive' ballpark calculations of likely cashflows over the next year and beyond based on company data. Could you or Percy help me out there?
    Checkout the research here...
    http://www.capitalhmanagement.com.au/research/
    No advice here. Just banter. DYOR

IMO

Thanks noodles ; i have signed up an read the research which is good to my unprofessional eye. Very conservative valn of 53c. Est fair valn range 63 to 78c fully diluted
    "Strong rev and contract growth"
    "Rapidly Growing mkt"
    "Mkt leading tech"
    "Operating leverage and earnings growth"
    "Sticky customers"
    "Aligned board and management"
    "Attractive valn"
    "Blue sky opps"

Def worth reading whole article

Brilliant site thank you

Brilliant site thank you
    Keep an eye on http://shareidea.com.au/ as well. More small cap research
    No advice here. Just banter. DYOR

Quote Originally Posted by noodles View Post
    Keep an eye on http://shareidea.com.au/ as well. More small cap research
    cheers noodles

Up another 30% over the past 2 months. While still under the radar in Australia, there was a substantial buy from Union Investment's Luxembourg subsidiary yesterday.
    According to Wikipedia: In March 2013 Union Investment became the first investment association to be awarded five stars eleven times in a row in the investment funds guide of the German business magazine Capital.[7]
    Make of that what you will
    On a very very very quick look seems they are still in early trials? not profitable? what has driven their SP?