sharetrader
Page 933 of 936 FirstFirst ... 433833883923929930931932933934935936 LastLast
Results 9,321 to 9,330 of 9352

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Thank You for the imagery.

If a bush pig can survive the mine then so can a human.
    You have lost me, MM.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/ne...-river-reentry

So the Little one is not prepared to take responsibility if any person is hurt or killed in any re-entry attempt?

Bet you that there will NOT be a re-entry.

"He said he wanted to mitigate all the risks if possible, but if necessary the Government would consider passing laws exempting the new entity from health and safety laws to allow re-entry – something Little proposed when Labour was in opposition. Little said he considered the health and safety stance Solid Energy took regarding re-entry was "unreasonable".
    Last edited by Balance; 21-11-2017 at 04:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    You have lost me, MM.
    If a rat can enter the mine to eat bodies and survive then so can a pig. If a pig can so can a human.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/ne...-river-reentry

So the Little one is not prepared to take responsibility if any person is hurt or killed in any re-entry attempt? Bet you that there will NOT be a re-entry. .
    Little doesn't need to take responsibility. Just send Winston in and let him shoulder the risk

Henceforth, she should be known as Backtrack Cindy.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-ne...KBN1DK0K8?il=0

"Efforts to recover the bodies of 29 men entombed in a coal mine disaster in New Zealand seven years ago could be jeopardised over safety concerns, the country’s newly-elected Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern said on Monday."

What Backtrack Cindy is saying is that she disagrees with her DPM, Winston Shyster Peters, who has already stated that he believes in the families' international experts' opinion that the mine is safe to enter.

So if it is good enough for the shyster to enter, how can there be any safety concerns?

"Efforts to recover the bodies of 29 men entombed in a coal mine disaster in New Zealand seven years ago could be jeopardised over safety concerns, the country’s newly-elected Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern said on Monday."

What Backtrack Cindy is saying is that she disagrees with her DPM, Winston Shyster Peters, who has already stated that he believes in the families' international experts' opinion that the mine is safe to enter.

So if it is good enough for the shyster to enter, how can there be any safety concerns?
    Oh FFS!!! "Ardern made a pre-election promise to create a plan within 100 days to reunite families with the remains of the lost men." Those concerns were well and truly canvassed so that anyone with half a brain would have been aware of them BEFORE making a promise.

Oh FFS!!! "Ardern made a pre-election promise to create a plan within 100 days to reunite families with the remains of the lost men." Those concerns were well and truly canvassed so that anyone with half a brain would have been aware of them BEFORE making a promise.
    http://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/883...-on-West-Coast

"Peters had so much faith in the families' report by international experts he said he would be willing to enter the drift himself."

The shyster promising and disappearing.

You gotto feel sorry for the dead miners' families that they can be so easily be taken in by a shyster.

Definition of name-calling
    :the use of offensive names especially to win an argument or to induce rejection or condemnation (as of a person or project) without objective consideration of the facts
    Synonyms: character assassination, mudslinging

Investor

http://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/883...-on-West-Coast

"Peters had so much faith in the families' report by international experts he said he would be willing to enter the drift himself."

The shyster promising and disappearing.

You gotto feel sorry for the dead miners' families that they can be so easily be taken in by a shyster.
    Very good discussion and good points there Balance.

Yeah, its just a shame that the new govt. seem to be doing u turn so quickly on this issue. Feel really sorry for the families involved.

Guru

If a rat can enter the mine to eat bodies and survive then so can a pig. If a pig can so can a human.
    M M , as you well know the oxygen sinks to the lowest point and gasses/ methane etc rise above that , at ground level that is where rats can live where humans cannot.
    I never said that pigs were in the mine , only rats !!!